RJD2- Since We Last Spoke

Scrabble

DAMN.DAMN.DAMN.DAMN...

I picked this up a couple days ago, and I cant turn it off. Every song is nice...with the exception of maybe 3...

Clean Living

Iced Lightning

To All of You

Since We Last Spoke

Exotic Talk

Ring Finger

Download it Buy it NOW.NOW.NOW.NOW...

Im bored.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its definately starting to come off with his own sound. i mean with deadringer it was like living in DJ Shadows shadow,, but his sound is definately different. its pretty good cd. i played this in school a couple weeks ago during one of my art classes and i had the bone thugs n harmony faggots wearing shady limited gear calling this music gay, retarded, it sounds so stupid.

Originally posted by adderall

what genre is this

You cant really put it in a genre, since he samples from different genres...I dont know

EyeforanEye, what do you mean similar? If you liked Exotic Talk, you'll probably like most of the album.

Originally posted by CAPiTA

Think about how cool it'd be if your handwriting looked like that AND you could actually read it

you probably could, before the writing on the other side bled through. genius.

I never bought Deadringer. I heard it, but didnt buy it. Cd's sound different when you listen to them as a whole, so I cant really compare.

I love being able to listen to an album the whole way through, do nothing but stare at my socks and let the music take we away on some Reading Rainbow type shit-forreal-son. I should buy more music.

Guest diggity

not sure i'm really into this one, downloaded it last night, checked it out on the way to work this morning, its definatly not as hiphop. i think i like deadringer better as of now.

Originally posted by diggity

not sure i'm really into this one, downloaded it last night, checked it out on the way to work this morning, its definatly not as hiphop. i think i like deadringer better as of now.

interesting...people have been saying that the new joint is more mature...whatever that means.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm loving it! to me its even better that its less hip hop..i never liked the mcing on his stuff in the first place. Now, if my friend chupa didnt cut my dl things would be even better:D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I'm glad I decided to dl this.

Very good album, I was expecting

some hip-hoppy stuff. But there's

all kinds of synthesizer stuff, guitar

solos...very good album though.

Anyone got any recommendations for

something similar.

Some of you guys might really like

Meat Beat manifesto...if you've

never heard of them, I suggest it.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I've only listened through it once, but i think i like it more then Deadringer, a bit less hip hop and it just had an overall better feel. Either way, RJD2 is a damn good dj and hes still got plenty of time/room to improve and get more of his own style.

i sorta agree, deadringer was an instant classic.

this is a great sophmore album for rj, though. he is flossin' versitility which is nice. the more you listen to S.W.L.S. the more it opens up to you.

rjd2 and aesop rock are the only two keeping def jux afloat.

Originally posted by Æ°

C'mon man. Haven't you ever heard of Mr. Lif?

Fuck yes... don't know too many people who listen to him.

Saw him in live with swif in Orlando like 2 months ago...

cool dude, he signed my Sleepyheads jewel case.

Archived