RJ...

Guest vdks10.4

Guest vdks10.4

who really knows what ever happened to RJ and his court shit? I heard rumors that he served close to a year, but who's got some facts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

RJ from Bean Town? im not tryin to mind his buisness, but a kid i know who moved here is supposedly friends with him and always talkin about how fresh he is.

Guest vdks10.4

FUK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

y'all are some hatin' bitch-asses... Fuck your comments, 'cause it was only an inquiry.... I never even said if I liked him or not.... get your shit straight, 'cause where's your ups?! ha bitches???!!!!!! fuck you all...

Re: FUK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Originally posted by vdks10.4

y'all are some hatin' bitch-asses... Fuck your comments, 'cause it was only an inquiry.... I never even said if I liked him or not.... get your shit straight, 'cause where's your ups?! ha bitches???!!!!!! fuck you all...

No hating going on here. You're just poking your nose where it doesn't belong. And as for where's your ups... lol. I'm not blowing up anyone's spot but that's some funny shit considering some of the people that replied to you. Seriously funny shit.

Archived