Rituals

jah

i have certain rituals such as blasting marley or possibly some other reggae when i burn. i take eight breaths and lift as i exhale on the eighth breath when i bench press. i ritually watch the simpsons. and thats all i can think of. what kind of demented shit do you weird motherfuckers do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by dELiSs

don't know if they're "rituals" but

-i have to wash my hands before i go to sleep,after using computer,

Some germ freaks would call this normal. But I think you have a bad case of obsessive compolsive disorder and you need to go outside and roll around in mud while singing some stupid 5 minute fame tuen. Then you will be transported to a mental asylum courtesy of the call by your neighbours where you can live out the rest of your days druged as shit

-every time i pick up, the first spliff has to be a king L.

-before i go out, i have to go on my decks

- turn the volume up^^

-have some toast wen i get home from a night out

-have a brown out of my window b4 sleep

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Some germ freaks would call this normal. But I think you have a bad case of obsessive compolsive disorder and you need to go outside and roll around in mud while singing some stupid 5 minute fame tuen. Then you will be transported to a mental asylum courtesy of the call by your neighbours where you can live out the rest of your days druged as shit

yeah i do jst a little.

Originally posted by krie

wash hands after pissing.

if anything you should wash your hands before pissing, they have been touching who knows what, while your stuff is tucked in to a clean pair (usually) of undies. so you should actually wash your hands before pissing not after, unless you get pee pee on them....... $0.02

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-i have to wash my hands before i go to sleep,after using computer, video game controller etc..

:turn off:

-sleep naked

:turn on:

Lately, my ritual has been waking up, reaching over and petting my Cube before I even open my eyes (turns the computer on), and getting naked. Then I put warm clothes on top of the heater, crank it up, and take a long hot shower. Then I brush my teeth, make coffee (still naked and freezing), and finally put on the super hot clothes, while I enjoy my coffee and stand in front of the heater for 30 minutes.

I crave heat so badly, I've been taking 3 showers a day... it's ridiculous. Fuck the cold. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest uncle-boy

Morning Ritual

-hit the snooze button on my girlfriends alarm twice everymorning before i finally make my eyes stay open.

-drive home from her house at 6 with the windows down blasting local music.

-12oz for a few before i go to work

smoking ritual

-take a nice drive somewhere nice (usually over the H3 freeway its beautiful) with my homie and listen to chill reggae.

actually i just wrote a paper for a popular culture class yesterday afternoon...

anyways, whenever i smoke with friends, i get the briefcase(holds the weed and shit) go down with them into the basement, put on floyd or marley (sometimes Prong, depends on who comes over..;) ) and then it in our assigned seats, and smoke...bowl goes automatically right.

Archived