ripping off machines

Guest KillahPriest

Guest KillahPriest

anyone ever did that shit where u put tape on a money a certain way and put it in a soda machine or change machine and after u get your shit pull it out?..i couldnt get it to work just wonderin if anyone ever did it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Ilove2hate

HOW ABOUT YOU STUPID BITCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP!

if your trying to "add color" like a makros, mr. horse, or short bus(i miss that guy), your doing a poor job

Guest willy.wonka

there is a thing we call chaching..it used to work on old soda machines..you take a hanger wire and cut it into a hand sized poker..you poke upwards in the change slot and magically a shit load of change pours out of that thing..it was great...

Me and my friend used to short soda machines by spitting water in the dollar slot. Lights would start flickerin, you could smell electrical smoke. If you pressed the coin return change would come out, and you could press it again after that and more change would come out. All the buttons gave sodas over and over.... it was all in all great.

Guest Stapler

I used to just boot and slam myself up against a soda maching at my school to get moeny and free soda.........I threw a fat kid up against it and 23 sodas came out one after the other....I wish that fat kid was here cause there are machines everywhere here including beer vending machines...THE FUN I WOULD HAVE

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Or you take a metal object about about 2 feet in length, put it up the machine and press it up so that little door thing is open, then have someone reach up and grab the pops

mechanical rape... a new low

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

cant you drill holes in quarters then loop thin string through it?

that really does seem a lot of effort for a fucking drink.....but then again, what do i no??

Guest SPLINTER

if you get lucky while in l.a. or in tijuana and your parking next to one of those parking meters you might see peoples walk up with a thin slab of metal or a thin metal rod welded to the coin, no they just go up and stick it in a couple hundred times and they get free parking, of course its all illegal and the metermaid in the golf cart might chase you.

on snapple vending machines, if you hold the little door up so the bottle won't fall all the way down, put in yer money, pick yer snapple, then, after it falls and hits the door yer holding up, hit the change return... you get yer money back, then let yer soda fall and get it...

also, salt water and soda machines doesn't work anymore, but if you find a rather old machine it's a fucking blast...

putting a string on change doesn't really work anymore... most vending machines have these little slots in the coin chute, so once you get the coin to point where it registers, you can't pull it back... the coin ends up under the slots, and just gets stuck... itdoes however work on most newspaper vendors... then you can take all the newspapers and sell em...

tape on a dlollar bill werks on most change machines, so does photocopying a dollar bill (or a five, or a twenty, etc...) just don't get caught doing that... they'll fuck you up even harder than if you were just using tape...

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

i used to be able to use 25 cent arcade tokens for $1 pop machines.. id like to see you motherfuckers attach some tape to a fucking loonie and rip a machine off.

word up.

You have to use strings here in canada.

canadas money is funny looking there like hockey players on it and shit

Originally posted by Zack Morris

there is always my favorite trick...get a chisel and a hammer and put the chisel in the key slot that holds the door shut that they open to put the soda's in. Give the chisel a good HARD smack and it should crack the cylinder and the door will open up

those fucked up round keyhole locks?

Archived