1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ripping off machines

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KillahPriest, Aug 31, 2002.

1. KillahPriest

KillahPriest Guest

ripping off machines

Discussion started by KillahPriest - Aug 31, 2002

anyone ever did that shit where u put tape on a money a certain way and put it in a soda machine or change machine and after u get your shit pull it out?..i couldnt get it to work just wonderin if anyone ever did it

2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Aug 31, 2002

you use real strong packing tape the wide thick kind and you put it on both sides of the dollar about 1 1/2" up and let it go in till about where the tape is and just pull it out dont jerk or it will rip just pull, it works

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

drunken phil - Replied Aug 31, 2002

if your trying to "add color" like a makros, mr. horse, or short bus(i miss that guy), your doing a poor job

4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Aug 31, 2002

how about i stick that bulbous melon atop your shoulders up your fuckin ass

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Aug 31, 2002

there is a thing we call chaching..it used to work on old soda machines..you take a hanger wire and cut it into a hand sized poker..you poke upwards in the change slot and magically a shit load of change pours out of that thing..it was great...

6. AREANKAY

AREANKAY 12oz Senior Member

AREANKAY - Replied Aug 31, 2002

getting into paper machines is real easy, if you dont know that already though you have been living under a rock

AREANKAY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE 12oz Member

TEEHEEHEE - Replied Aug 31, 2002

in canada i got 30 dollars from a defective soda machine

TEEHEEHEE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Aug 31, 2002

I always press the button before I put my money in, sometimes I'm lucky and get it for free.

9. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

SPLINTER - Replied Aug 31, 2002

just blow torch the machine open. hey you want free soda dont you??

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Aug 31, 2002

cant you drill holes in quarters then loop thin string through it?

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 31, 2002

Me and my friend used to short soda machines by spitting water in the dollar slot. Lights would start flickerin, you could smell electrical smoke. If you pressed the coin return change would come out, and you could press it again after that and more change would come out. All the buttons gave sodas over and over.... it was all in all great.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut 12oz Member

BitchAssSlut - Replied Aug 31, 2002

i used to be able to use 25 cent arcade tokens for $1 pop machines.. id like to see you motherfuckers attach some tape to a fucking loonie and rip a machine off.

word up.

You have to use strings here in canada.

BitchAssSlut - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. TRUE

TRUE 12oz Member

TRUE - Replied Aug 31, 2002

Why not try this one...

Take a piece of cardboard and jam it up in the coin return slot of a cola machine... wait a day or two and then go collect your winnings!
    BA BAM!!! Try rigging up several machines $$$$

TRUE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Aug 31, 2002

I used to just boot and slam myself up against a soda maching at my school to get moeny and free soda.........I threw a fat kid up against it and 23 sodas came out one after the other....I wish that fat kid was here cause there are machines everywhere here including beer vending machines...THE FUN I WOULD HAVE

15. cletus

cletus 12oz Junior Member

cletus - Replied Aug 31, 2002

aren't there certain washers and foreing coins that match the weight and size of certain US currency?

cletus - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: