RIP ZEWL

DUMB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is absolutly horrible news... never met the guy but heard from many that he was a straight up guy... much respect and prayers go out to his family and crew... If it means anything I definitly had a shit load of respect for this guys stuff........

rest in peace homeboy... its sad to see another young man fall.. expecially under such circumstances.... life never gets that bad... but I hope your happy and at peace now....

a sad day indeed............

I've been waiting to post. I wasn't sure this was "real" at first because, honestly, he's threatened this before. I don't remember when I first started talking to Zewler, he did include me in his online goodbye and I cried when I read it. I didn't think he'd do it and I really wish I lived closer because I'd have done everything in my power to drop it all and run to his side. He is by far one of the best writers out there and he will be missed more than can be described. This has absolutely ruined my day, and I cannot finish this because I'm starting to cry...I won't let your memory die Justin.

• 2 weeks later...

Justin, I know times got rough....we had been through this a million times, DIDDN'T WE AGREE IT WASNT WORTH IT!?. This has got me down more than some of you will ever know. Dude, I still plan on doing that spot with you. REST IN POWER my french canadian brother....see you on the other side. have fun.

• 1 month later...
80% of the people who posted here are toys who only said too bad hes dead he had skillz, man fuck that, I knew the dude well, he always told me "Fuck Skills", he never cared about having skills, it was all about if someone is chill or not

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived