RIP to The Legend...

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

Bob Marley

Feb 6th 1945 - May 11 1981

"I don't have prejudice against myself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white."

dennis_morris_bob_marley_spliff.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can't stand dudes music.

Those greatest hits cd's of his are soooooooooo played.

You wanna see me get irritated in the same amount of time it takes for Clark Kent to change into superman?

Play "BUffalo Soldier" or "I Shot The Sheriff" or dippy ass "Redemption Song"

Guest nutsonmychin!

i heard when he died they found like 20 differernt species of bugs in his hair, and like 7 of them had never been discovered before.

I can't stand dudes music.

Those greatest hits cd's of his are soooooooooo played.

You wanna see me get irritated in the same amount of time it takes for Clark Kent to change into superman?

Play "BUffalo Soldier" or "I Shot The Sheriff" or dippy ass "Redemption Song"

fool that is the lamest shit ive ever heard... bob is a prophet...may he rest in irie peace...its not like he doesnt have plenty of albums to listen to...

wise up and show respect...never disrespect...

one love...

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Have no fear for atomic energy,

'Cause none of them can stop the time.

How long shall they kill our prophets,

While we stand aside and look? Ooh!

Some say it's just a part of it:

We've got to fulfil de book.

fool that is the lamest shit ive ever heard... bob is a prophet...may he rest in irie peace...its not like he doesnt have plenty of albums to listen to...

one love...

No, lemme tell you a story....

High school, ceramics class.....

We used to have a communcal cd player and eventualy people started arguing/fighting over who got tomplay what and the teacher said "hey, from now on...we listen to Bob"

Okay, fine, no problem with bob marley. Fast forward to four months later.....oh, wow, i love hearing Buffalo Soldier for the 800th goddamn time.

Sorry man, i don't like his music...it is played out. And "Irie peace?"

Do you still have black light posters in your room or something?

Respect is earned, not given.

one love...

You sound like one of them weed smoking, hackey sack playing assholes. Your ideas are based on the "stoner thing to do" rather than better judgement. Fuck you and Bob Marley.

To all you suckas that try and hate...why the fuck would you look in a RIP thread about some one if you dont like them... BOB earned his respect before yall were born...

one love...smokin jah weed...

Settle down dude, relize that people have different opinions outside of your little weed circle

Guest nutsonmychin!

Bob isnt really a legend for his music. Im not a huge fan of reggae myself. He stood for alot more, and I dont think you can truely grasp it unless you were alive, and prob lived in Jamaica durring his hay day. He gave alot and inspired a shitload of ppl.

I got nothin but respect, oh, that and his son is my future baby's daddy

You sound like one of them weed smoking' date=' hackey sack playing assholes. Your ideas are based on the "stoner thing to do" rather than better judgement. Fuck you and Bob Marley.[/quote']

hello new best 12oz buddy:)