Rip Suzanne Summers

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 18 2004, 03:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 18 2004, 03:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Oct 18 2004, 02:34 AM

KABAR IS OLD ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE SUZANNE SUMMERS WHEN SHE WAS IN HER PRIME

she's still hot as hell.

Mr. ABC/the graduate

[/b]

i'd hit it from the back

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 18 2004, 01:29 PM

this thread is about my pet rat, not hott suzanne summers who fuckin worked thighs like none other

don't name your pet rat suzanne summers, then when it dies post a thread about it in channel zero and expect it not to get jacked. life doesn't work that way i'm afraid

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 18 2004, 03:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 18 2004, 03:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 18 2004, 01:29 PM

this thread is about my pet rat, not hott suzanne summers who fuckin worked thighs like none other

don't name your pet rat suzanne summers, then when it dies post a thread about it in channel zero and expect it not to get jacked. life doesn't work that way i'm afraid

[/b]

more than that, it was obvious he made the thread title for shock value to have people click on it thinking that Suzanne Somers died. nowhere in the title did he indicate anything about a rat.

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 17 2004, 11:45 PM

more than that, it was obvious he made the thread title for shock value to have people click on it thinking that Suzanne Somers died. nowhere in the title did he indicate anything about a rat.

"Rip Suzanne Summers, My rat-rodent-pet of the order Rodentia"

yeah, obviously.

Originally posted by Seldoon+Oct 18 2004, 04:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Oct 18 2004, 04:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Casual T.@Oct 17 2004, 11:45 PM

yeah, obviously.

[/b]

Yeah, obviously he changed it after I said it.

Which must mean he knew what I said was true.

Originally posted by Casual T.+Oct 18 2004, 12:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casual T. - Oct 18 2004, 12:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Seldoon@Oct 18 2004, 04:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Casual T.@Oct 17 2004, 11:45 PM

yeah, obviously.

Yeah, obviously he changed it after I said it.

Which must mean he knew what I said was true.

[/b]

no, i didnt change it, it was one of those crazy mods...danng

i knew what you said was true, yes, thats how it worked

yo I fuckin hate onesecondple too, hes a little bitch ass faggot, I still remember the thread he made on that faggot little bitch prank he did in his bitch ass white boy dorms where he put paper all over the floor, just fucking paper, and damn the whole thing was fucking useless.. I could see myself picking on him if we would have went to the same high school.

LOL ASL WANNA CYBER? OMG LOL

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 18 2004, 06:58 AM

i

you get the idea

The thing is, i DONT get the idea...

I dont really want to talk about Frank Lambert related things anymore, lets get focussed and talk about your rat dying. (although i wont be partaking in the discussion, mainly due to the fact that the topic dosent interest me)