RIP STAN "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 408PLAYA+Dec 14 2005, 10:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (408PLAYA - Dec 14 2005, 10:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 14 2005, 03:12 PM

Fuck Tookie

YEAH BUSTER

YOUR GLAD I DIDNT QUOTE YOUR WEAK ASS COMMENT

MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB

[/b]

I can retype that shit if you would like. rip hitler or someone else who started some stupid ass group while we are at it.

just because he was executed by a system which uses a punishment method that people are against doesnt make him a hero or an icon. there are plenty of people who are alive today and didnt kill anyone in cold blood that are doing wonders for the fight against racscim, human rights crimes, etc. why dont we start a post about them? they actually deserve your support.

Originally posted by 408PLAYA+Dec 14 2005, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (408PLAYA - Dec 14 2005, 08:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-damngraffitivandal@Dec 14 2005, 07:34 AM

wow, you missed the point didn't you

I SAW THE POINT BITCH FACE

BOUNCE WITH THAT NONSENSE

[/b]

Not really, Tookie was against gang violence, the point of the movement for his clemency is that he was no longer a thug, but an advocate against the existence of gangs. So, saying 'cripwalk to this' as a tribute to him, does not indicate that you got what he was trying to say. I'm just trying to clarify why i said that, maybe you do understand him and figured that your statement didn't disrespect what he stood for.

tookie spent something like 26 years in jail waiting to die, with 6 of those in "The Hole", in solitary confinement . He was offered the chance to get off of death row if he would just admit his guilt, but refused to confess to a crime he did not commit. Three black jurors were removed from his jury and replaced with whites, and everyone knows what an all white jury thinks about the co-founder of the crips. He did it, whatever it was. He swore to his dying day he did not commit those specific crimes and had evidence proving so.

I'm not saying Tookie never did anything wrong. He did a lot wrong, maybe just not this. Schwarzennegger had the ability to stop or even delay the death sentence but did nothing. But I mean, what can you do... how does it look defending the leader of all crips? During his time in jail, though, tookie completely, officially, and publicly renounced gang involvement and spent free time reading and writing books about gangs and how/why to avoid getting into them.

I would get my ass kicked for denouncing crips at the basketball game and i'm nobody. Tookie is the co-founder of the damn gang and denounced it. That's gangster as hell in my book... you jsut called thousands and thousands of crips suckers with self-esteem and social problems and it is the truth because you invented them.

He did a lot to stop gang violence, and the years after his press conference denouncing gangs, he got all types of letters from cities like LA and surrounding areas about how people have noticed gang trouble dropping drastically, almost instantly.

I've yet to fully read all the evidence bout his innocence but I don't think anyone should really be put to death for anything. Isn't torture worse anyway?

SO YOUR TELLING ME JUST BECAUSE HE NEVER ADMITED TO THE CRIME HE FINALLY GOT CAUGHT FOR HE NEVER KILLED ANYONE OR DIDNT DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FOUNDING MEMBER AND ONE TIME LEADER OF THE RUTHLESS CRIP GANG RIGHT BUT HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG. HES A CRIMNAL AND THE TYPE OF PERSON PRISONS AND DEATH ROW ARE MADE FOR BECAUSE IF HE NEVER WOULD HAVE GOT CAUGHT HE NEVER WOULD HAVE STOPPED. I ALSO THINK IT FUNNY THAT KID DID A TAG IN NEW ZEALAND FOR HIM, HES THE KIND OF MAN THAT WOULD HAVE KILLED OR BEATEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO TO MAKE HIM SOMETHING MORE THAN HE WAS, WHICH WAS A HARD ASS THUG IS REALLY UNREALISTIC

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Dec 15 2005, 12:13 PM

53561251.PC150003.jpg

^I DID LAST NITE ...

^Im not kid fool, im 25 and have been painting graff for 10 years...

In NZ we have bloods and crip, Polynision gangs, members from the west coast off America...

Tongan Crip Gang

Tongan Lench Mob

etc...

Sons Of Samoan

Kings Of SAmaon

etc...

Any way add me msn if you want me too link you photos: graffitivandel@hotmail.com

R.I.P NIGGA :innocent:

Originally posted by 408PLAYA+Dec 14 2005, 02:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (408PLAYA - Dec 14 2005, 02:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Dec 14 2005, 08:17 PM

Tookie who?

is that a new kind of snack?

STAY IN THE ARTFAG TOPICS...YOU WOULDNT NO NOTHIN BOUT THIS THUG LIFE :burn:

[/b]

haha....

what the fuck do you know?