rip rockin and electroshoking, killin murderous shit, cause its got corn in it...

l0rdka0s

So check it out im an idiot so Go Fuck Yourself. This texas bllshit, oh man chick bending over. I dont know im just intoxicated ramble rouser. You and stephanie can only blah blah blah. Man broads are full of shit i dont know what they think ever okay so i need to go to the ''new girl'' thread. got thoughs on the mind i must embrace deface and erase the hate. then detonate to emancipate. Fuck You, this chick looks crazy she got a booger hanging out her nose and shes asking me where i live. Im talking shit to her, ah fuck her, i hope she screams when my boy fucks her. Damn this broad is fucking ugly whys he fucking her. I dont even know. This is almost a repeat of the i need to get some sleep thread you know where i was talking about that guy who was talking about nothing. Okay if you have made it this far in my little tutorial in being a degenerate asshole. So ima crash on this dudes couch. Man i think im going to have to ride home. I shall unless someone should let go of thier peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by robotripp

So check it out im an idiot so Go Fuck Yourself. This texas bllshit, oh man chick bending over. I dont know im just intoxicated ramble rouser. You and stephanie can only blah blah blah. Man broads are full of shit i dont know what they think ever okay so i need to go to the ''new girl'' thread. got thoughs on the mind i must embrace deface and erase the hate. then detonate to emancipate. Fuck You, this chick looks crazy she got a booger hanging out her nose and shes asking me where i live. Im talking shit to her, ah fuck her, i hope she screams when my boy fucks her. Damn this broad is fucking ugly whys he fucking her. I dont even know. This is almost a repeat of the i need to get some sleep thread you know where i was talking about that guy who was talking about nothing. Okay if you have made it this far in my little tutorial in being a degenerate asshole. So ima crash on this dudes couch. Man i think im going to have to ride home. I shall unless someone should let go of thier peace.

son, you wait here while i go talk some sense into this raving lunatic.

Archived