RIP POZ

nsmbfan

Today I heard Quincy died.

I shared a drink or two with this kid. He was a good kid. He had hooked up with VAJ a few years back and it was kind of funny, but he was actually a really good dude with a good heart and a love for writing and skateboarding. He was known on here, and TinyChat, as PitOfZombies.

He was a tormented soul but he kicked his drinking habit a few years back, so i thought he was doing ok. Sad to hear this.

I don't know the circumstances behind his death, but rest in piece my friend.

Just a reminder that there are real people behind these screen names. Stay safe out there everyone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I loved that kid probably more than I've ever loved anyone in my life. I'm completely fucking heartbroken right now. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. I don't give a fuck if someone thinks it's tacky to ask about what happened, it's tackier to call his mom. So please, somebody call or text me.

682 559 9449

• Truth 1

I loved that kid probably more than I've ever loved anyone in my life. I'm completely fucking heartbroken right now. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. I don't give a fuck if someone thinks it's tacky to ask about what happened, it's tackier to call his mom. So please, somebody call or text me.

heart attack.

In conversations with Pit on tinychat I found him to be a compelling and compassionate person who always inquired about the others in the room, he was a consistent conversationalist and always encouraged the best in others.

My condolences to those who were close to him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...