RIP MOO MOO aka T.A

Frate_Raper

My pit bull had to be put down today, so after 12 years and a bought with the big C the roughest mut on the block had to sleep.I cried all afternoon(yeah so what she was my best friend fuckers, shes been in more yards then most of the people on this board). My moms all upset and won't let my bro and I get another dog cause we still have a shepard/husky.

POUR SOME OUT FOR MISS MOO OF THE AOR CREW BITCHEEEEEES!

pics later I hope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my cat had to be put down not long ago...pure breed..but he was an ally cat, every night he came home with a differant patch of fur missing....

nicest most effectionate cat you would ever meet, but he didnt take no shit:mad:

r.i.p chester...

Rest In Power Moo Moo...

i personaly have ever lost a pet i was close to, i'm no too much of an animal person. However, i do know what you are going through. my ex-girlfrend had a cat for 12 years, and when it passed away last year, she took it very, very hard. :cry2: anyway....my condolences.

Wow.. that's a fucking coincidence. We put my dog down yesterday afternoon. Its leg was fucked up and being that it was a larger dog, couldn't support itself anymore. It's sad because otherwise she was healthy. RIP.

It wasn't fumes she never came with when I painted, she was my bencing buddy!

We had to put her down for the same reasons as above,bulls get fat as they get older cause they're so muscular.She also then got cancer which took her back legs out so it was the humaine theing to do but it sucked!

MY other dog big Will aka NIGGUH is soooooo in the dumps, I got him a big bone to chew and been walking him more but he's lonely.

Guest me IS cool

I know what your going through. I lost two dogs of mine on easter sunday.

My oldest dog (that I've had since before I remember) had to be put to sleep because he was struggling through life, having a hard time getting around.

My other dog, which I received in January died of a stomach virus.

I felt terrible all day long, and my yard, which is huge, feels empty now that their gone.

R.I.P.