RIP Miss Elizabeth

Juan Valdez

Woman Who Died At Luger's House Identified As Miss Elizabeth

Posted By Ashish on 05.01.03

Macho Man's ex-wife and former wrestling manager dead at 42...

Elizabeth "Miss Elizabeth" Heulette has officially been identified as the woman who died earlier this morning after spending the night at Lex Luger's home. She was 42 years old.

Elizabeth and Luger had a romantic relationship in real life, however, police were called to Luger's home Easter Sunday on domestic disturbance.

A call was made from Luger's house to the police this morning, claiming that Elizabeth was very sick. She was taken to the Kennestone Hospital in Cobb County, GA where she died.

Preliminary indications point to this not being domestic disturbance, but rather an overdose of some sort.

Elizabeth was once married to Randy "Macho Man" Savage and was also a valet in the then-WWF and WCW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

remember kids, don't do drugs, definitely DO NOT MIX them

Boyfriend told 911 Hulette was 'gurgling'

By CRAIG SCHNEIDER

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

• Cobb community page

Wrestling celebrity Miss Elizabeth had been mixing vodka and painkillers before she sat down to eat, started gurgling and then died, according to police reports.

Cobb County authorities have yet to declare an official cause of death in the May 1 incident in which the 42-year-old woman, whose real name was Elizabeth Hulette, was found unresponsive at the home of her boyfriend, former wrestling superstar Lex Luger.

According to the 911 tape, a panicky Luger, whose real name is Lawrence Pfohl, told the operator about 5:30 a.m., "I have an emergency, medical. My girlfriend has passed out and I can't get her to come to."

He said he couldn't tell if Hulette was breathing, adding: "We were eating and she started gurgling. I don't know why. Please send somebody, please."

Pfohl later told police that Hulette drank about two glasses of vodka and took some medication for her back pain, according to the police report.

While she was sitting on a couch eating a plate of food, he said, she started choking. He picked up some napkins and tried to remove whatever food was in her mouth. Then he started shaking her, hoping the food would come up, but she still wasn't breathing, the report said.

He told the 911 operator, "I couldn't get her to focus her eyes . . . She's like totally limp."

During the 911 call, Pfohl appeared less sure about the choking. When the operator asked him if he saw Hulette choking, he responded he did not know. When the operator tried to have him perform CPR on his unconscious girlfriend, he responded that when he breathed into her mouth, he could not see her chest move.

"When I blow in, there's just gurgling, probably from the food," he said.

By the time emergency crews arrived, five minutes after the call came in, the woman's skin had turned purplish. She was pronounced dead at WellStar Kennestone Hospital. The full autopsy report is expected in a month or two.

Hours after the incident, investigators combing through the three-story townhouse said they discovered more than 1,000 illegal pills. Pfohl was charged with 13 counts of felony drug possession. Among the drugs were steroids and other bodybuilding drugs, as well as pain medication and anxiety drugs, authorities said.

Cobb County police said preliminary autopsy findings showed no sign of foul play. Police do not suspect Pfohl in the death of his girlfriend, said spokesman Cpl. Brody Staud.

An autopsy may be able to determine whether Hulette died of choking on food, of some deadly mix of alcohol or drugs -- of some combination of the two factors -- or even another cause, said Dr. Julie Jervis, a forensic pathologist at Kaplan College in Iowa. She described a common scenario called "cafe coronary," in which people who are drinking alcohol and eating lose their eating coordination, choke on food and die of asphyxiation.

Then again, she said, if some food blocking her airway became dislodged at some point, the autopsy might not be able to determine the exact cause of death, and the final cause could be listed as "undetermined."

RIP Miss Elizabeth

• 5 weeks later...

Archived