RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple

So let me get this straight. Do drugs, kill self, get respect

Fuck people who kill themselves, rest uneasy

A lot of rock n roll superstars have done drugs, Hendrix, the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jim Morrison, does that really change what they did? they all were some of the biggest names at the time. Kurt Cobain did drugs, and changed the face of mainstream music. He spawned a whole generation of pissed of ansgty kids who wore flannel shirts. I hate mainstream music, but I loved Nirvana when I was growing up. And it may have no been suicide, check the link that the gooch posted. Whatever the case may be either suicide or murder, he still is a legend that will still be talked about in 20 years.

*No regard for capitalization

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

A lot of rock n roll superstars have done drugs, Hendrix, the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jim Morrison, does that really change what they did? they all were some of the biggest names at the time. Kurt Cobain did drugs, and changed the face of mainstream music. He spawned a whole generation of pissed of ansgty kids who wore flannel shirts. I hate mainstream music, but I loved Nirvana when I was growing up. And it may have no been suicide, check the link that the gooch posted. Whatever the case may be either suicide or murder, he still is a legend that will still be talked about in 20 years.

ditto

and i suggest everyone who was a fan even in the slightest bit check that link out and get informed of the facts. this guy was murdered!

it is a fuckin sin and a shame that his cunt of an ex wife got off scott free!

cobain was murdered!

Originally posted by the_gooch

ditto

and i suggest everyone who was a fan even in the slightest bit check that link out and get informed of the facts. this guy was murdered!

it is a fuckin sin and a shame that his cunt of an ex wife got off scott free!

cobain was murdered!

Yeah I was reading that page a few days ago, jsut look at the end of the "suicide" note, it's not even the same handwriting. And they say they found a fatal dose of drugs in his body, and he would have been way too incapacitated, to have lifted a shotgun, let alone pull the trigger. Courtney love did it, or had someone do it, becuase their relationship was on the rocks, and she is out of her fucking mind. Someone should kill her.

u know u guys cant even respect a fuckin tribute thread about kurt cob ian man...u fill it with hate n bullshit...what the fuck...the man must be turning in his grave....he was very private n to himself and all anyone does is exploit him its a shame...let the man rest in peace....he was a god in some peoples eyes...he gave people identitys and a place in the world when people didnt think they had a place...one of the most influential and best song writers to hold a pen...and when he was a young boy he told his mom "im gonna be a rockstar and blow my brains out" and thats excactly wat he did and everyone says this and thats and throws in there own conclusions the man is dead and let him rest...if he was still alive now and seen wat is goin on in the world he woulda still blown his brains out...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

to be honest, i think he was good and nirvana was good too. I dont really have a problem. I dont respect all them drug users or most of their music, Hate the beatles.

And yes, i have seen the link and a show on it, maybe it was murder.

Ill delete my post and leave it to appreciation, sorry, ive been up too long (goin on 60 hours) and arent thinkin clearly i guess.

All I am saying is, if he was murdered than it is a fucking shame. People are so easily led to believe the obvious and why shouldn't that apply to this case.

Did he kill himself? Possibly.

Was he murdered? This is also possible. There is evidence to back up the theory.

Read the facts for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

If he was murdered, raising points like this is no way being disrespectful!

http://www.cobaincase.com/

http://www.deathofkurtcobain.com/

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/

Like I said draw your own conclusions.