RIP Jaunt

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P. Scott

R.i.P. kid...our CATA crew was as short-lived as your life and believe me, I will be putting up my boy every time I go out... scott was a solid kid and he had a positive attitude about life as well as a clever sense of humor. i'm just thinking about those nights we spent bombing the obscurity of downtown lansing, MI, a barren and listless urban graveyard which served us more with steel than concrete as a medium. to the freights, the inside jokes, the racking and the blackbook/sticker sessions....you will be missed

jauntisfishrockski oner aka rhubarb

a-fucking-men

Up and coming, positive, always wanted me to go paint when I was too fishbrained to get off my lazy ass and get out with him. Kid loved what he did, had skills that were yet to be seen... I'm going to try to get at his parents for his blackbooks so you people can viddy what I'm talking about.. I wish my scanner worked, I've got some outlines from a few years back and even then potential was notable. We started skating together, messing around with writing, I fell off before I could even get up where as this kid stuck with what he started. Determination like Sysphus with free will...I never thought a drunken phone call at 4am asking if I wanted to catch Binary with him would be the last I'd ever hear of him.

Yeah, I'm getting melancholy because shit's fucked up. He made a dumb decision to run from what he did.. but each and every time one of you go out to get up you're making a similar descision and don't front like you'd behave otherwise, this website's had countless forums populated by upper-middle-class suburban kids laying down 'Run if you're spotted, at all costs RUN!'dogma, then the same cats come back and say how ignorant the kid was for doing the exact same thing in a different context. Twirps, kid got desperate and acted desperately.. for a bunch of heads that glorify a culture grown from poverty and 'urban' ethics you all sure sound like a bunch of halfassers to me.. now go hit up your parents for next month's rent and internet access so you can get on a message board and talk shit about a person that's dead now while you glority your favorite celeb writers for doing similar.

Sorry to bring the hate... I want you Cata heads to get at me.. Wafl I dunno if you're around but I've got one of your stickers from the kid from years ago.. hit me up.

By the way, nice flicks.... wish I had more to contribute but an outburst.

kickasspogostick@yahoo.com

Guest xylene2020

i feel more than lucky i had the chance to paint with him.. a real cool fucking kid..., ill miss you at our stupid parties, and that autorack yard, ...rest in peace ...

Guest Rip Hamilton

I only knew Scott for 5/6 months but I got to know him pretty well in that time...I started chillin with him almost ever weekend, painting frieghts in negative tempatures, drinkin and having fun. He did have a certain honesty, cleverness and wit about him that made him unique among most of the writers I've met. I wish I could have known him longer. He was way to young and had to much to live for. I get depressed every time I look at the gold marker tages he did all over my bedroom on one the last nights we were to hang out.

Scott/Jaunt/Rhubarb/Abe/Faruk RIP

Your friend, Stori

KETTIECAT:

Sorry about the lost, I didn't know him all that well.. so i can't say much.

I just remembered...You know the tracks on top of eurekaa rd.? That train didn't move for about a whole month, and that Jaunt was right in the middle.. god.

last time i saw him was at cpop, he told me about the fire they put on that wall him, stori, and jime painted...

god bless.

Originally posted by iphs

KETTIECAT:

You know the tracks on top of eurekaa rd.? That train didn't move for about a whole month, and that Jaunt was right in the middle.. god.

I saw that train...I wanted to get a flick of that so bad...rest in peace you will be missed.

RIP Jaunt

...I apologize for bringin this up here, but ASID you little piece of shit why do you constantly snatch peoples photos and post them on message boards as your own and not at least saying they aren't yours..........I don't go out and flik detroit graf so you can sit at computer and copy pictures like you got the hot shit or something...herb

p.s. ASID don't bother replying to that statement, either.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00335148f00000022.jpg'>

...and I may have a couple more to contribute in a minute...

Guest smokin..joe

damn i dont know what to say, or feel , holly my heart goes out to you, you left me a message and your phone cut out,please get at me as soon as you can, this is terrible i didnt even beleive it, scott would tottaly back me when i say this , mctoy i probably know you ,but you need to go else where with the shit talking and ya know what you shouldnt bother replying to this your damn self! scott was a dear frreind of mine i can honestly say i knew him better than anyone replying to this message, dude he was just chillen the other day its so fucked up, :( :(

I guess it would make sense to post all the shit on here

funeral at mortensons on saturday

viewing starts at 10 and service at 3

address for the place is 3200 west road, if you need directions hit me up

I'm going to get my doctoral degree...for you and me

I'm going to be the best psychologist.... so I can help people like you

I'm going to write a book.... and dedicate it to you

I'm going to travel the world....and bring your spirit along

I'm going to shine one day...and I'll tell everyone its because of you.

I don't have to much to say but RIP, since we never met. I just remember having a few converstions with Sensi & Irate about his work, and possibly gettin some street action.

The whole thing trips me out cause about a few weeks ago I was gonna get a chance to meet him on the night he Irate, Sensi, and Stori had their mishap but couldn't get a hold of Sensi. After hearing what went down that night I was glad I wasn't there. But after hearing this news last night I was back with those feelings wishing I was out hitting the streets. Not only painting but possibly making a new friend with someone that shared the same interest and love of the art. RIP