RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP DEPTE

DEPTE was a generous down motherfucker. Allways up in the streets. I just seen a griff tag at the 6 corners he did over a griff stain of his and he allready had at least 4 tags up around that single building. He will still be more up in a month than most of the writers in this city. Thanks for them blunts I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to match you, but most of all thanks for the inspiration. DEPTE had the tunnels, streets, and trains bombed and still does. I know CYA, Jare, Neato, Mars and all his boys will keep him up and my condolences to you and his family.

its always a shame to hear when a writer passes. this dude had the best hand in the city and every time i leave my house i enjoy seeing depte tags because they stand out so much. i admire his heart too, dude was up and had repeat stains on many spots. i have never been to a city in the world that is so hard to get shit to run and have rep. this dude had both as i see it. RIP TO ONE OF CHICAGOS HARDEST STREET BOMBERS