RIP big DOJAH BST.... SF Native Son.

c. clarence

rest in peace my nigs... ERIC DOJAH CAMPOS! damn they did you dirty...

and to think i passed by the spot where they killed you only maybe 20 minutes before it happened...

fuck fool.... them bst heads gon hold it down 4 you... keep yo head up son.

we gon keep your memorey alive...

maybe not one of the hardest or sickest bombers in the sco...

but you had heart and was a down ass friendly cat...

you will be missed by many.

heres all i found on cbs...

WEDNESDAY MIDDAY NEWS ROUNDUP

05/16/07 11:50 PDT

San Francisco police are investigating after a group of people chased and then shot and killed a man in San Francisco's Visitacion Valley Tuesday afternoon.

Eric Campos, 19, a resident of San Francisco, was pronounced dead at the scene after being shot in the chest in the 3600 block of San Bruno Avenue around 5 p.m., according to authorities.

The people who chased Campos are described only as black and Hispanic males and the suspect only as a black male, according to police.

Police have not made any arrests.

RIPEACE!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember bus hoppin with him one time and some old black lady started hittin on this fool hella hard... tellin him how handsome he was and how he should be a model an shit... had us rollin...

pretty sure she gave up the numba an shit.... fuckin hillarious.

rip homie

Damn! That hella sucks. I met Dojah a couple of times. I remember a party in the ave.'s. Him and them BST's goin dumb in the whip. Shit right in front of a house party, smoke comin out the car and shit. He was fo sho a Kool Kat. RIP. It always sucks to here about some shit like this. From 1810 MOB, RIP DOJAH.

ive already been hittin bus windows with RIP doja tags

cool ass dude, even though we didnt bus hop together that much. the first time i met him and he was fighting 2 dudes at the same time at a silvertree keg...the last time i seen him he was clockin some punks outside a house party and BST niggas were going dumb in the staircase

he was friendly to his crew...and was always good to have around because he swung on chumps and had your back....REST IN PILL$ mackdaddydoja1

never met the young cat.....REST IN PLUSH TO THE NIGGA DOJA.

SHIT IS REALL FUCKED UP AND SAD....

SOME SUCKA SHIT......YOUNG ASS NIGGAS RUNNIN AROUND WIT NO PARENTAL GUIDANCE

Teen Arrested In Fatal Shooting In San Francisco

(BCN) SAN FRANCISCO A 16-year-old boy is in custody Thursday, charged in the Tuesday evening murder of a man on a San Francisco street.

The teenager, who police have not named because of his age, was arrested Wednesday at 11 a.m. on the street near his Sunnydale-area residence, police reported Thursday.

Investigators said they believe the fatal shooting of Eric Campos was robbery-related.

Campos, 19, of San Francisco, died after being shot in the chest in the 3600 block of San Bruno Avenue in the Visitacion Valley neighborhood.

San Francisco police Sgt. Steve Mannina said Campos and a companion got into a confrontation with a pair of male suspects moments before the shooting.

One of the suspects arguing with Campos pulled out a gun and Campos began to run, Mannina said.

The gunman gave chase and fatally shot Campos in the chest, Mannina said.

Police are urging anyone with information about the incident to contact homicide inspectors Dennis Maffei or Daniel Everson at (415) 553-1145, or the Police Department's confidential tip line at (415) 575-4444.

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_137170017.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

man oh man. people for the longest thought I hated dojah. but that was nevah the case. I didnt even know the kid like that.

dojah is related to one of mah best friends. I nevah mentioned that to most people when they found out UGK was goin at wit BST. it was nevah any ones business. but dojah was a koo dude.

I feel bad that it was one of mah young niggaz that snatched his head.

imma just say this shit once. so everyone listen the fuck up.

there was nevah no beef between dojah and I (lord trase)

and for those who thought we beefed your an idiot cuz BST was always mah niggaz. we might disagree with a lot of shit but in the end they whole squad came up in the game off mah bus hoppin tags. they took over after I exited out the game and I could nevah be madd at them foe that.

they kept the bus hoppin game lit for the next few years.

CEAK. DOJAH. LAPHER. PHINE. LAMAR. etc. etc.

last time I even spoke to dojah it was on some "see me" bullshit. but I dont think I would have had the heart to fight little dude just on the strength I knew his whole family before I even knew he wrote.

but yea. REST IN PEACE to tha young nigga DOJAH1.

• 3 weeks later...

right on trace....as far as i knew there was never any real beef between ugk and bst i had homies in both klicks it was more a battle just to push cats to get out there

shits sucks but thats just how the city is...your boy's boys get into funk with your other boys, its a big fuckin bloody circle that no one can really prevent....thats just inner city livin and sadly we lost one of the good ones...dojah was a cool mack and a chill dude...my roomate used to tutor him back in high school and they would always be trading advice on how to pull some avenue bitches...unfortunately like alot of cats we lose our innocence as we get older and get into the street hustle and the animosity between people it brings...too bad that 16 year kid had to be packin the first place but in sunnydale its a given...im sure he didnt wake up that morning with the intention of killin eric, but in the city shit comes out of nowhere

Rest in Pillz!!

• 6 months later...

RIP to my BST brother

We aint forgotten about you Eric

When San Francisco restaurateur Doris Campos gave birth to her first child, he instantly became the center of her world. She made sure that when Eric grew up, he would be a good, exemplary and educated man with strong Catholic principles. Also, he would someday become the first person in the Campos family - emigrated from El Salvador - to achieve a degree of higher education.

Campos attended Catholic schools for most of his life, from preschool and kindergarten to elementary and high school, a privilege not many Latino families can afford.

When asked if Eric ever got into any trouble, she thought deeply and said, not that she can remember. She always made sure that every school Eric attended was near their Salvadorian Panchita’s Restaurant, on 16th Street at Valencia. She monitored his whereabouts most of the time.

“That is why it hurts me most,” Campos said, as she stood during a candle vigil where her son was killed Tuesday, May 15, shot by another teenager. According to his friend, who witnessed the killing, he died quickly.

The young man’s friend, whose name is kept confidential for security reasons, was waiting for Eric across the street and was waiting to meet him, saw two young men get out of a white car to confront Eric, presumably to rob him. The friend then saw Eric running away from the two men, one of whom pointed a handgun at Campos and shot him.

L-R: Eloy Vargas stepfather of Eric Campos (center), followed by his teacher,: Mr. Polly, his mother Doris Campos and little sister.L-R: Eloy Vargas stepfather of Eric Campos (center), followed by his teacher, Mr. Polly, his mother Doris Campos and little sister.

Campos’ friend immediately ran to his aid, as Eric lay on the pavement at the 3600 block of San Bruno Avenue, in the Visitation Valley neighborhood.

“When I arrived to see him, I told him to stay put…he said, ‘tell my family that I love them’…didn’t last long. The bullet went directly into his heart.” Campos died at the age of 19.

The suspect, a 16-year-old teenager, was arrested Wednesday at 11 a.m. Investigators said they believe the fatal shooting was robbery-related. Police have not revealed his identity due to his age.

A preschool alum of Compañeros del Barrio at the Centro del Pueblo, he transferred to St. Charles School and attended from kindergarten through the 8th grade. He spent 9th grade at St. Ignacio, and then went to Leadership High School for the 10th and 11th grades. He finally graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School in 2006.

In September of last year Campos began attending City College of San Francisco pursuing a degree in graphic design, while carrying a load of 13 units. His passion, said his mother, was architecture, and he was very skilled at drawing.

Eric Campos receives his First Communion.Eric Campos receives his First Communion.

“My son was very special, he liked to enjoy life.”

Monday she went to the auction with Eric, who wanted to buy a motorcycle, although he didn’t know how to ride one, but he said it would be as easy as riding a bicycle. She said he wanted it so he would go around alone. He didn’t like to walk with a group.

“He said he wanted to go around by himself…and wanted to buy a cheap motorcycle so I wouldn’t have to spend too much money.”

His girlfriend, Lisa Martínez, a psychology major at Chico State University, moved to SFSU last semester so she could be with him. They were going to celebrate their third anniversary on Sunday.

“We always talked about the future, of getting married and having five children and buy a big house,” Martínez told El Reportero. “The last time we talked that day, he said he was at his house at his family’s…told me that he would never leave me…”

Eric Campos with one of his teachers when he received his First CommunionEric Campos with one of his teachers when he received his First Communion

Monday at 3:04 p.m. was the time of Eric’s last call to his mother. He asked to borrow her Costco card, so he could buy food for his two dogs, Hus and Remy. No one knew if he ever bought the dog’s food. He was dead at approximately 5:00 p.m.

His funeral services will be held Sunday and Monday at Duggan’s Funeral Services, at 3434 17th Street @ Valencia Street, in San Francisco. His remains will be taken to Cypress Cemetery on Tuesday after a 10:00 a.m.-mass at St. Charles Catholic Church, at 418 South Van Ness Ave., which will be officiated by Father José Rodríguez, the same priest who baptized him after he was born, gave him his First Communion, and officiated his Confirmation.