**********Ringtonesz

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2576572a.jpg'>

********RingtoneszTOUCH2001

*http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2576519a.jpg'>

*http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2576520a.jpg'>

*http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2576521a.jpg'>

1 John Hudak cellular research  2 Oren Ambarchi Skadooor  3 John Dexter Zetterquist Uggue  4 Johannes Bergmark Psst... shsh! à  5 the birth of newsprint  6 security clearance code  7 Chris Watson Tawny Owl · African Fish Eagles ¸ Atlantic Puffin ? Corncrake º Curlew » Golden Plover 1/4 Spotted Crake 1/2 Spotted Hyenas 3/4 Wolves  8 Thor McBurnie digi bird  9 Neophyte ø hi-speed insect of the night  10 Doug Quinn Arrowfrog À Baboon Á Emperor Penguins  Hippopotamus · Hyrax ¸ Oropendola %  11 Touch 33 Cool in the North  12 Bigert & Bergstrom Four Seasons [composed by Antonio Vivaldi] Performed by the Tom Kling Orchestra à  13 Radio Bulgaria  14 Cecilia Heisser Molar  15 Brandon LaBelle Eavesdrop  16 La Illaha... [There Is No God...]  17 AER Washing Machine  18 The World of Gilbert & George 1  19 Evan Parker mono  20 Ken Ikeda Yume  21 Raymond Cass Hello Everybody  22 Leif Elggren Help! ? MansLaughter  23 Lily Otic Cowlick  24 Black Sabbath Riot Milwaukee 1980 º The Japanese Imperial Army  25 Richard Bell Hell's Bells  26 Regina Lund Come, Take Me  27 AER Arctic  28 Rosalind Waters Queen of the Night [composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart] à  29 The Conet Project V2 "Atten?ion" 1/4  30 ?ke Hodell 1234 » Law and Order Å Â 31 Forty Thirty  32 Atau Tanaka Therering  33 Tobias Frére-Jones Trip 1/4 Tenthprime 1/2 Lighthouse 3/4 Octave ø Demand À Asymptote  34 Crosby Binge Whirleygig  35 Brendon Walls Ipcress  36 People Like Us I Know... à  37 Gen Ken Montgomery enotgnir  38 Grime Shifty Slippy à  39 The World of Gilbert & George 2  40 Marcus Davidson Grand Organ Á Ringer's Revenge  Samba  41 Paul Williams SQK_0003  42 Lary 7 Waveforms 1-8  43 Carl Michael von Hausswolff (ap. 7500 Hz)  44 New Order Video 5-8-6 ±  45 VENOZ TKS "Carry On Sergeant. Right Oh, Sir!" à  46 Homage to Rhythm & Sound  47 Serrata Horn à  48 Simon Fisher Turner Be Calm *  49 Radio Bulgaria [continued]  50 Agniesz-+++ ++++-+ka Lewalski Sniff  51 alku 2000 el ringtones es el challenge  52 Andreas Karperyd Accelerate  53 Hazard Magnet  54 FEAR jimi burns the phone down  55 AER.7 Conduct endangering the safety of information  56 farmersannual jar: fnn · snull 2000: snull_cell  57 Disinformation Live  58 Carsten Nicolai sound mobile  59 DJ Guacamole A Concise History of Californian Rock Music in under 5 seconds  60 Bruce Gilbert Robbery ¸ Air Raid *  61 KREVmorse  62 D stereocellular  63 Edvard G Lewis FIAT ? KANUANSER º KER-RING! [For use with the Nokia vibrating phone only] » DOOB  64 Edwin van der Heide touch.3  65 fennesz blau 1.7  66 Homage to Pan Sonic  67 Joel Stern it's for me  68 The World of Gilbert & George 3  69 ikue mori trickling ™  70 Hecker HekRiTo  71 On the Beach  72 i.d :cdÅmltpl.dvsn  73 Heitor Alvelos Red Lights 74 kaffe matthews still striped ?  75 Main Where the Fuck Are You? 1/4 I'm a Few Minutes Late 1/2 I'm On the Train 3/4 Hold On, I'm Losing You! ø The Battery's Going! À I'm in the Pub Á Ciao!  76 Rosy Parlane touchtone  77 Gilbert & George Twisted and Aggressive  78 Scala Naked °  79 A Ringtone from Under the Floorboards  80 Mika Vainio Polar  Tele · Whale ¸ Sounder  81 Mark Van Hoen Note ? Oatmeal º Pencil » Stalker Bell 1/4 Bees à  82 Monika Nyström Nos 1-4  83 S.E.T.I. Crab Nebula 3  84 Gilbert & George Twisted and Aggressive 2  85 AER Organ Loft  86 Phill Niblock & Guy de Biévre tones for guy  87 Thomas Lehn Cellphone Sonata  88 Ryoji Ikeda ringtone_1 1/2 ringtone_2  89 The Portuguese Cleaner  90 Preacher talking backwards 3/4 Embassy voice  91 PITA ichiban  92 snd ..-.-..  93 ÁIT! ÁIT!  94 Zbigniew Karkowski œK·  95 MSCHarding The Becquerel  96 Francisco L—pez untitled # 124  97 Joel Stern & Anthony Guerra Engaged Tone  98 Ryoji Ikeda Unobtainable  99 11.09 - 09.1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Intangible, just shut the fuck up dude...:P

Brown, is that the record with the ringtones? nice cover...The synchro of this thread is satanic...i woke up today by the sound of my celly and thought it got boring as fuck...so i spend my first hour composing nasty useless ringtones...nokia phones have this thing that you can change the tempo of the sound...its awesome..i finally kept one of my tunes...one that will piss off everyone in a close distance...i named it "chinabling" i wish i could record it and sent it...

chinabling? is it that typical do do do do do....do do doo doooooo? like in the old warner bros. cartoons? that one rules.

My friend used to play that on any instrument he could get his hands on. It was so funny when this Chinese guy sits down at a piano and you expect him to play something nice and he busts out an old stereotypical jingle. Many a laugh was had...

Guest Pilau Hands
when i get a message it crows like a rooster... so i can reach into my pocket and say "excuse me, i just gotta grab my cock...

:rolleyes:......:lol:

browner, the audio files aren't valid...or something

Archived