Ring Tones-can they be anymore gay

geezpot

So I'm wandering around the mall today starting my holiday gift buying and was listening to peoples cell phones ringing and have come to the conclusion that ring tones are gay.

Whatever happened to a good old fashion ring.

If I hear anymore 50 cent ring tones I'm tempted to cram a celly in someone's ass.

:rolleyes: <this emoticon best describes the above statement.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ringtone sounds like a phone, fucked up huh?

I remember this girl I had a fling with loved horrible music and blared that shit on her cellphone. I text messaged her at like 2:30 am like where you at? I know if I get a txt message its like a little chirp or beep or some shit. Little did I know my little message would BLAST 50 cent candy shop at like 10 volume until the dumb bitch found her phone to shut it off. She was all mad at me about waking her up. It's a fucking cell phone. Make that shit ring man. These mp3 tones are whack.

Sorry for the vent, my roomies slang so their cell phones ring like 234234 times a day with stupid ass music.

-End rant

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Dec 20 2005, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Dec 20 2005, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Dec 21 2005, 11:34 AM

dumy like be original. it's taken already by mr. Abc

"if dumy bites my ringtone/kick him in the crotch/kick him in the crotch/kick him in the crotch"

[/b]

(et TOOH BROOH-tay) A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?� from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. 1

‡ “Et tu, Brute?� is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend

Guest imported_Tesseract

My ringtone sounds like phones ring on 24. If you know, thats like a regular phone ringing only its totally awesome...damn that was tiring. I'm so drunk that if have hit keys like 100 times i hit backspace 200 and i still think this isnt written well, oh well

My old nokia used to sound like crickets chirping. It was dope cause it would go off in class and I could quickly hit it and no one would know that my phone just went off (seeing that all you hear in classrooms are crickets chirping anyways). Meanwhile the puerto rican's phones go off with electronic piano music and uninteligable screaming which causes the room to stop and see who's the asshole.