*** RIME.kcw !

TARE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thae last picture.... peice 5...... ive been looking for that wall for quite a long time.... its fucken dope and i herd it was phat as hell..... well ive seen pics from that wall.... well im in central jersey... and well holla back if u no where it is.... unless its a chill spot then fuck it. also... that one nace memorial.... DON%T NAME SPOTS REGARDLESS IF THEY'RE INSIGNIFICANT OR NOT

-fr8oholic

o yeah can i say........ rime is fucken amaaazing... kcw,mayhem,rta,kcw,and fh..... are macken jersey like hardcore pimps...... i see some deathkult.... and massssssssive toys.... later.... my .5 cents.

Guest PHYNE

Re: x

Originally posted by eminusone

i always thought he was from jersey.

so your point is????????????????????????????????i lve being a dickhead.:D

I would have to say that RIME (kcw) is probably the most improved writer from 2001-2002. his newer pieces are VERY DOPE. i didnt care for his older stuff all that much but he was always a cool guy, his stuff just wasnt my taste. but the recent stuff is fucking dope. also his line quality is perfect and you can tell he didnt clean his shit up, but he just locked his outline and edges first try!

either way. he is dope now...

16v.

Archived