Rim talk nukkas RIMS

Frate_Raper

What are you tippin on?I'm thinking about getting some Replica S4,18's to close that gap in my wheel well cause I don't want to lower my car.If I can get a cheap used pair I'm going to have them anodized black or bronze.

Shoot the shit bout rims fags,fuck spinners,I don't care if you take the bus,I don't care what your bikes on....talk about your rims

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A NUKKA???? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

NUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKANUKKA

AAARRRGHGHHHHHH WHAT A STUPID WORD.. IF YOU WANNA SAY "NIGGA" THEN JUST SAY IT!!!! IT'S LIKE THE GODDAMN INTERNET IS IT'S OWN NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH IT'S OWN STUPID GODDAMN SLANG! NUKKA!

Starion.jpg

I'm tripping off this car in general.

Mitsubishi Starion. late 80's. Rear wheel. Front engine. Turbo.

Rare.

Sex.

*edit -- And if/when I get this car I will definately be keeping the original rims.

Right now It's between this and a 2nd gen rx7 turbo II.

i have a bike. i could never justify saving money to buy rims... i would have to just have the money laying around to buy them. and id probably buy spinners, because if i was souping up something for tires id have to make it stupid and funny. or 100 spoke daytons.

er. I had 18' ADR demonyas on my GSR. The car was gray. The rims were kinda like 5 stars but with an extra spoke in each one that was painted black. They were hot and the whole package got stolen. It looked especially cool when driving. The black blended cool with the silver

for real you look like a fuckin tard with them jawns on your shitt,espically if your an old white or asian dude which is all i see here in new orleans . rims should automatically sign you up for the marines god this hip hop shit is out of hand pop off some shots in syria,assholes if you didnt buy them with heroin loot,your daddy got em for you,all yall can tip on my dick!!!!!!

Fuck that TT,a retard would ruin his whip with big gawdy rims,I like the stock look and luckly for me the brand of car I drive comes correct with classy not overly done rims.Volv's,audi,cady and bm's have some super slick "stock" rims to make that 17in stock spoke your roling into a killing machine with a few extra bucks.

If your rolling a honda and the rims are worth more then your shit get off it......and to the new orleans JAWN if I'm working to put money in my pocket don't sweat what I spend my loot on,bitch.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm seriously considering getting spinner hubcaps for my '96 Geo Metro. I also saw an awesome chrome panther head hood ornament with glowing red eyes that would seriously rock very fucking hard.

DONT LEAVE YOUR ACURA ON CHROME RIMS PARKED ON MY BLOCK. TRUE STORY ONE TIME THERE WAS SOME NIGGA WHO PARKED HIS WHIP AROUND THE CORNER FROM MY NIGGA PUN CRIB WHO I NEVER SEEN BEFORE. SO IM THINKIN THIS NIGGA PARKED HIS SHIT HERE AND WENT SOMEWHERE CUZ AINT NOONE TOUCH THE SHIT FOR A WEEK. LONG STORY SHORT ME AND MY MANS TORE THE NIGGAS SHIT APART. I REALLY AINT NO WHAT I WAS DOIN CUZ I DONT CHOP CARS UP BUT MY MAN IS A MECHANIC AT A DEALERSHIP SO HE KNEW WHAT WAS UP. WE CAKED OFF AND I SWEAR I SAW MONEY COME OUT A COUPLE DAYS LATER AND START CRYING...HAHA MY BAD NIGGA!

Car%20Fire4.jpg

MERO.