Righteously WASTED on Saturday Night

KaBar2

Righteously HAMMERED on Saturday Night

I am like WHOA, major fucking FUCKED UP on Carlo Rossi piasano. I haven't gotten WASTED in quite a while. Pretty cool. Now I want to go to Burger King, but I am way too fucked up to drive. Or trype.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your spelling, capitalization, grammer and punctuation was mostly fine until you wrote you couldn't type. I call bullshit because of that... looks like you misspelled "type" on purpose.

But on the other hand, maybe I'm just jealous because I wish I was drunk.

Hm maybe you're just one of those smart drunks. I don't drink wine though, if that's what you're drinking.

Edit: Which makes me wonder, do different kinds of alcohol make you act differently when you're drunk? There's got some to be some entry-level alcoholics here. Anyone ever experimented this?

Wow, I cant wait until you make some big thought inspiring thread on how alcohol is the route of american evil and helps spread aids to the less fortunate inner city youth as well as give us personal stories about when you saved the world in your wild past days because youre such a wonderful person who is so selfless.

Your mission, shjould you decide to accept it, is to go down to Kroger and wheedle a gallon of Carlo Rossi paisano red out of them, somehow, even though it's past three o'clock and alcohol sales have been shut down since midnight.

Being an old fat geezer, I can buy all the wine I want. You, however, are fucked, unless you have a special merchandising relationship with the produce guy, who is in your algebra class.

DO you? Speak up, sober one!

Sometyimes when I'm superhuman I get typing skills that are hyperlinked with the space-time continum. Other times, I fall down and have to crawl to the shitter. That's the breaks. If you don't like it, don't fucking drink large quantities of Carlo Rossi paisano. Now I want spaghetti in large quantities.

I had a friend once who was a supposed lesbian, but she wound up asking me to bed, and acted crazy later, shouting in a bar that I was the man that "broke her cherry," but she still wanted to fuck me. At my shithole apartment later she lost her car keys and panicked because she was worried her husband would find out.

For a lesbian, she was a great fuck. I never believed she was really a lesbian. She told me "Girls are like hamburgers. Boys are like steak." She's an old fat 54-year old drug addict now.

Boy, does that ever SUCK.

algebra was 5th grade.

sorry, i didnt learn math from my cousin buck on the ol farm in Texas, but I did learn me something.

If it matters, which it doesnt. I finished my third semester of calculus this past summer session.

An alcohol purchasing is easily done by ANYONE in America, im surprised you havent taken a fucking 45 page stance on that topic already on this forum.

Originally posted by Glik0

algebra was 5th grade.

sorry, i didnt learn math from my cousin buck on the ol farm in Texas, but I did learn me something.

If it matters, which it doesnt. I finished my third semester of calculus this past summer session.

5th grade? Damn I took that in 8th grade. Guess I'm a little late. How's calculus? I'm taking that next year, and am looking forward to it because it sadly seems more "fun" than algebra, geometry or anything else.

First semester calc is awesome.

You learn some very useful theorms for most science/mathmatical use.

Sadly though after the first semester and you start getting into Taylor Polynomials and Power Series, math is no longer fun.

Then when vectors and graphing in a three-dimensional plane starts in third semester, you're praying for a way out.

Graphing helixs and finding the distance between solid planes and points/lines/other planes in space is not for me.

Originally posted by Glik0

First semester calc is awesome.

You learn some very useful theorms for most science/mathmatical use.

Sadly though after the first semester and you start getting into Taylor Polynomials and Power Series, math is no longer fun.

Then when vectors and graphing in a three-dimensional plane starts in third semester, you're praying for a way out.

Graphing helixs and finding the distance between solid planes and points/lines/other planes in space is not for me.

My teacher gave me some introductory-level calculus examples and it seemed better because once you understand the problem and everything falls into place, it just seems more gratifying to finish the problem. It also seems to be more useful in everyday life and careers. Haha but I am wary of graphing of any kind, so I definately won't be looking forward to graphing any 3D figures. Oh well, I guess it's better to have a little of understanding, rather than nothing.

It is 0735. I just awoke in a start, from a dead sleep in front of my computer. Apparently, I fell asleep sitting up. My neck is stiff. I guess I'll go to bed now.

Getting reighteously fucked up is not as much fun as it used to be.

Originally posted by KaBar2

Your mission, shjould you decide to accept it, is to go down to Kroger and wheedle a gallon of Carlo Rossi paisano red out of them, somehow, even though it's past three o'clock and alcohol sales have been shut down since midnight.

Being an old fat geezer, I can buy all the wine I want. You, however, are fucked, unless you have a special merchandising relationship with the produce guy, who is in your algebra class.

DO you? Speak up, sober one!

DRUNKEN BURN!!!!