Right now...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

complaining about how I need to get a job because I have too much spare time yet not doing anything about it.

quitting smoking...yes its a vice seeing how well I can discipline myself by only allowing myself 2 smokes per day. but not quitting because mama didn't raise no quitter.

subway

mid day naps

procrastination

- i second the chai tea

- reading dog books. learning how to be a good dog owner.

- im into this one beer that i completely blanked on

- fist2cuffs

- since its been raining (except for the past couple of days or so), walking in the rain and getting soaked

- drawing more and more to let some aggression out

- talking more on aim with random people that i really like to talk to

- for some reason, lately i've been humming 80s sappy love songs in my head

nicendo.jpg

nic endo......she's mine....all mine

walking a block from my house to the lake...i hardly ever do that..the lake smells funny..but i do now almost everyday

wearing tacky early ninties sunglasses..you'll see when i post for the halloween thread..

frosted animal crackers

clip on neck ties

not putting beeswax in my hair..and or twisting me dreadlocks after a shower...i got this odd thing were some of my dreads wanna combine together to form voltron.

my sudden ability to have patience with people..

aol instant messenger.. i used to hate it now i love it

-Doing scratch patterns in my head/out loud. Along the same lines, my fingers keep reflexively doing fader movements. It's a real problem.

-The internet. love|hate relationshipola.

-Anime. Fuck, as much as I hate cartoons, which as a kid I never ever watched cartoons, it has an almost magnetic pull on me.

-Wanting to punch my roommate in the mouth, when in actuality, I want to shoot him.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Oct 21 2004, 09:37 PM

-Doing scratch patterns in my head/out loud. Along the same lines, my fingers keep reflexively doing fader movements. It's a real problem.

-

haha..so true

with me its because of fruity loops and acid pro..

almost anything i hear i end of wondering if i can strp the vocals from the instrumentals...or when people talk to me i try to replay what they just said at 160.78 bpm..then wonder if i can track it with a idm breakbeat at 100.00 bpm with reverb..

and i never did finish that lumidee jungle remix i talked about a year ago

-spending money definately. ive boughten so many dope things in the past few months its fucking ridiculous.

-wacking it for serious.

-complaining and thinking about shit i need to fix in my life BUT never doing anything about it. :haha: jk.

-being the dopest nigga alive.

again, just kidding.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Red Bulls at 8:00 AM

-Steady pay for selling out

-Jalapeños

-Huge glasses of rum

-Arturo Fuente Short Story's

-Gill Sans

-E-power

-I been on this Mexican binge for a while now.. Ive been taking rides down to the mexican area and randomly hanging out on the strip.. Weird shit..

-Ive been listening to aesop rock for like 2 days straight only because labor days is the only CD in my car..

- I been thinking about chicks WAY too much lately.

- Been hanging around my schools campus too much. smoking cigarettes and watching the hot totties walk by.

- and the last thing is kind of gay but Ive heard about this secret gay club that meets in one of the libraries at my local university.. They meet in a bathroom on the 3rd floor in the middle of the night and fuck each others brains out..

Im not a gay man myself but hearing something so raunchy and crazy kind of makes you wonder if it really happens..