Riding on top of snowboards with your feet strapped in while on top of snow.

suburbian bum

Who else here is obsessed with snowboarding. Its fucking amazing. Just the feeling of floating weightlessly through untracked powder is probably the best feeling in the world. Ahh. Anyways, im gonna pick up a board for this season, im looking for a freeride board for everything basically, would anyone have any suggestions. Yeah this is also a thread to discuss snowboarding in any way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

snowboarding is my shit...

i would highly suggest the new burton 'cruzer' series simply based on the graphics alone, however im sure they're good boards as well. they're a bit cheaper boards, but even the worst burton board is a good board. plus, since i dont get to ride much, its a much more intelligent investment...

Originally posted by seeking

snowboarding is my shit...

i would highly suggest the new burton 'cruzer' series simply based on the graphics alone, however im sure they're good boards as well. they're a bit cheaper boards, but even the worst burton board is a good board. plus, since i dont get to ride much, its a much more intelligent investment...

Yeah, i actually have a lot of money this year so im looking for somthing a little better. I have checked those out but i wouldnt really buy somthing for the graphics. I was thinking of an m3 or a forum devun walsh 157. Just ideas.

Guest HESHIANDET

ah man, don't waste your money on a forum or m3. those board sare cookie cutter trash. trust me. i'll ride burton till the day i die.

tahoe last season.......don't front.

Guest TresOne

Possibly the most enjoyable passtime ever invented. Rough idea of my current shizzat:

Destroyer Series

http://www.forum-snowboards.com/boards_media/des_boards_media/des_boards_155cm_lrg.gif'>

Bindings..

http://www.forum-snowboards.com/bindings_media/ate_bindings_media/ate_binding_white_lrg.gif'>

And my booties... (different colouring, but you get the idea)

http://www.forum-snowboards.com/boots_media/pl_boots_media/pl_boots_gry_blue_lrg_side.gif'>

Amazingly, i got this setup from a closing out sale a year ago at a local board shop... the whole bundle ran me about $2000, which is an amazing deal. :king:

ive been snowboarding for the past 6 years or so

nothing makes me look forward to winter like fresh powder and snowbunnies.

out of the boards i have owned i have figured out these things...

forum boards suck ass, i dont know if its just me but they dont have the pop to them that other boards do.

i rode an m3 last season for all of a day before i decided it was a piece of crap.

atlantis makes a nice board in my opinion as well as burton (as if you didnt know)

i currently own two boards

an atlantis kevin young

and my favorite that i bought a few years back that i still ride is a hazmat 4d

ive heard alot of complaints about vans boots from friends but they are the only boots that i have liked so far aside from a pair of old thirty-two's that i can remember the name of right now.

damnit! now im in a winter mindset and its something like 110 outside :mad:

Guest HESHIANDET

forum, m3, atlantis, lamar, nidecker, jeenyus, alian, (and a grip of others whos names are escaping me ) are all made in the same factory. same wood, glue and base materials and edges.....crapola.

no offense to anyone though.

I don't know why there's complaints about m3's ... the one I'm riding is pretty gear... I haven't had any problems with it and I've rode a bunch of different boards (including burton, option, gnu, lib technologies, and forum)

My favorite was the lib tech, but I outgrew the deck and gave it to my little sister...

I give my m3 a big ass thumbs up

I fucking love snowboarding, but in MN there really aren't many good places, even tho the place i ride does have a nice park. I'm getting a new board this year, and cuz i do mostly freestyle, i'm looking at soem of the Capita's, especially The Black Snowboard of Death...those burtons are fresh as fuck though.

i love snowboarding but i haven't been since i moved east (2yrs) from boulder

the 5 mountain pass was the shit. vail, a-basin, keystone, breck and beaver creek. all butter for $500 for the whole season.

i stopped riding as hard when i tore my tendon from my elbow and broke myself going off a big jump in the park in breck. never really got back the tetas i once had.

ya'll are gonna laugh if u remember the board i ride. it's really old.

burton twin 144 . really really old. but it still rides (i think)

someone take me to the mountains please??!?!?!?

i miss driving pass fresco on the way on vail, arranging my classes so i could go riding during the week. ah CU and the mountains.

well here i am reminiscing. sorry about the divergence.

Archived