Ridin' Dirty...(30 flicks)

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck..this was a real hot post..i really like that mink...the pen rocks...the sigh's are fresh..REALLY like the erupto...that kemos is dope,PopQuiz....phone and choze...fuck man..dope post...

Guest Ted Wakowski

These "Image Station" assholes are hating on you. Let's get together and murder these fucking fucks the way it should be done -- viciously and without mercy, restraint or regret.

posting from image station is real strange. you can't post from the original scan itself. what you have to do is make sure the album you put the photo in is public, then go into the album. in the album, you have to post the resized photo in the album, when it shows it to you just hit properties then copy that address, then post it.

thats how I did it for my thread anywho.

Originally posted by onesandzeros

You know, all of you whiners could have cut and pasted the url into another browser window, and have seen all of these photos already.

But instead you chose to take the time to whine. Like people are here to serve your toy ass photos. idiots.

!!

Archived