Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ride's

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, May 14, 2002.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Hey, fuck 'horse' power
    [​IMG]

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

hahah?

"now that's an engine"

looks like a stock LS1 to me with a nice whisper lid and a whole bunch of dress up accessory bullshit.

if I had an LS1 I'd throw in a Thunder Racing high lift cam, stage 2 thunder racing GTP heads w/ larger valves, FLP complete exhaust system with offroad pipes, whisper lid, underdrive pulleys, ECU upgrade, LS6 intake, ported throttle body, exhaust cutout(s) and I could make close to 450+ horsepower @ the rear wheels. something definitely not to be fucked with considering it would make close to 250 horsepower at 2500 rpm and just climb from there, smoke the damn tires. not too mention it would have a killer cam lope at idle and sound like a raped ape with the cutouts open.

4. Ferris Bueller

or I could always pay Agostino Racing Engines 20,000 bones to build me a complete 422 ci LS1/LS6 stroker with the capability to handle a 300 shot of nitrous. got traction?

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

geez, i was just agreeing with you.:eek:

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/195000-195999/195880_33_full.jpg'>

this one better?;)

6. Ferris Bueller

ahhh sorry dude i didnt mean to come off all assholish...thanks for postin the pics, the camaros dont look too shabby from the outside, black is actually the color i prefer.

7. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

bling bling....:rolleyes: i still rock the bike...fuck the rich

8. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Bikes are better. you dont need insurance and you can scoot off down side allleys and shit when getting chased. If you hit someone on you bike your less likely to kill thm and then you can boot off as wuick as possible. Plus whenever someone hits you just play like you got real hurt and shit then sue the fuck out em if they were in the wrong. P.S i rock a GIANY ATX 203 or some shit like that Front suspension. Not a car but better all the same.

9. Stapler

Stapler Guest

http://www.momsbox.com./upload/sickcar.jpg'>
    THAT IS ONE RICED OUT RACER CAR..................So many dials to make up for the amount of sx he/she is not receiving

10. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

:lol:

11. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

no "outfit" here, love.. all go.

1971 datsun 510
    KA24DE
    no cat, straight through 2.25 piping
    LSD rear
    tupperware cold air intake (yeah, i said tupperware)
    panasports
    bunch of suspension shit
    ~165 HP and TQ in a 2,000 LB rwd/irs car with nearly 50/50 weight distribution is a beautiful thing, especially with a beat/ stock colored exterior. DETO wouldn't know what hit him if we raced :crazy:

my next one will be SR20DET powered. 400HP on stock internals is too good to pass up.

and opium, the 1.8T motor is the beauty of the MK4 platform. with just a chip, intake and exhaust you're looking at ~230HP. i just hate the fact that they're sooo fucking heavy. good cars, though. sexy,too.

12. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

the subway kicks ass, it sucks there arent any here tho:(

13. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

14. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

15. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

jug has the best care here, in my opinion.

my future car:eek:
    http://www.300zx.us/images/body2.gif'>
    except different, obviously.