Ride The Lightning

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been relistening this for the past two days non stop...shit fuckin rocks...

Talk about old metallica

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a friend of mine was terrified of the 'one' video.

He was convinced that an armless legless man was hiding under his bed.

We were like 10 at the time. Oh... he had a 'headbanger brother'

who lived in the basement with all the windows blacked out.

The guy seriously had every heavy metal tape you could think of!

Plus posters and those black flag things for every band.

We thought he rocked.... then we realised he was just a poodle head.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Have you see the movie that 'one' reffers to? now thats terrfying! anyway..i was a metal kid too, fuckin awesome

Originally posted by Tesseract

I've been relistening this for the past two days non stop...shit fuckin rocks...

Talk about old metallica

LONG LIVE METALLICA!

THEY WILL NEVER DIE OUT!!!!

saw them this year and it was the best thing fukning ever!!!!!:D

Guest imported_Europe

Hell yes! Ive been listening to the old, classics aswell recently.

Also I saw "Some kind of Monster", the new Metallica documentary a few weeks ago and that made me play them even more.

Here is the thread about "Some kind of Monster"

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=54989

Post some Metallica flicks in here...

http://www.planetboom.com/posters/metallica.jpg'>

Check out Lars!!!

i am sick of people saying the black album was their downfall..despite JUSTICE being a really good album a true metallica fan would say this is where their change started....i saw their last "GOOD" tour which was the first tour for their black album....they actually played their old songs the way they were supposed to sound....i saw them years later at lollapalooza...i think it was 1997 or 1996, they were terrible... although justice being awesome..and i love it..it was their turning poit, it wasnt gay like the black album...but it was not what came before it!

Guest imported_Tesseract

The are very few bands that keep on being fuckin awesome..i mean, you can have a mediocre band that lasts for 50 years and gets better and better but never is REALLY good...or you can have a dope band that breaks up after a couple of albums and the brakes up so its automatically a legend since you saw the best of them...Theres also the case where a band makes two or three dope albums and then they keep on playing the same sound forever....metallica isnt none of them..they fuckin destroyed the universe with 4-5 albums in a row and they continued expieremeneting with new stuff...i'm a fan of their old stuff and dont really care for new shit but truth be told, theres no point in critisising someone who rocked so much unless your critisism is a huge 'i miss that band' undertone.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Have you see the movie that 'one' reffers to? now thats terrfying! anyway..i was a metal kid too, fuckin awesome

It was a book as well.. i learned how to cut stencils by looking at the cover image actually.. fuck, that book really gave me a head trip.

Re: Re: Ride The Lightning

Originally posted by meateater

LONG LIVE METALLICA!

THEY WILL NEVER DIE OUT!!!!

this is hilarious...and i have to say that after the JUSTICE album, they died.......it just wasnt the same....and now its one of those things where if i ever met them, i'd beg them to hang it up.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

the bass solo track on Kill Em All is awesome

RIP indeed

Hell yes...i can play it..anyone wanna start a metallica cover band? haha. i bet we rock harder than they do now.

i miss the real metallica.

rip cliff. and rip metallica.