RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

you know what really "grinds my gears" its rich kids who write. they dont have to go to school, dont have to have a job, dont have to worry about getting caught, cuz they have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. They just go from city to city and get apartments/houses they dont pay for and have thier parents credit card to feed thier coke habbit.

fuck blue bloods

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

and fuck people who go to art school too, it has nothing to do with talent, it has everything to do with if you can pay the tuition, oh i mean if your parents can pay the tuition.

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

so your saying you dont like these ppl ,but wouldnt have a problem doing it yourself if u were rich? sounds like you contradicted yourself

:D

No. Stupid topic, period.

Trust fund bombers aren't always a bad thing. Just like if a kid who came from wealth became big in the whole rap game, you wouldn't diss him for being loaded.

I sure as hell didn't come from oney, but know plenty of trust funders that did, and they have rocked some of the dopest styles I have ever seen.