rice burners

inkjunkie34

i've been into the import car scene for a while now...even though i dont have one...my question is...what kind of cars are your favorites?...personally the civic or integra are my faves

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Civics are cool cuz you can do a lot of shit to them, but EVERYONE has them, and that pisses me off... personally, i have and therefore prefer Accords, although mine is a '93 and doesn't have anything except a sound system... my favorite cars, though, are Supras and 300ZXs...

Originally posted by Trend:

Civics are cool cuz you can do a lot of shit to them, but EVERYONE has them, and that pisses me off...

Thats why i got a civic del sol. Its still a civic but with a detachable roof like the supra and some vettes. It features more of a sporty almost roadster style. Also was the first honda to come with the b16 to the u.s. in 1994. Too bad its kind of a chick car and a chick magnent at the same time. Its basically a chick car until you do the usual appearance upgrades. (rims, lower, kit, no altezza lights though)

you know what makes me peepee with laughter....when a suped up civic full of white boys pulls up next to me at a stop light and tries to race me....damn kids trying to out their hot wheels up against the real deal.....hahahhaha....ad all the intakes and chips you want you still cant fuck the VW CORRADO!!!!

p.s.-yeah, the spoiler still works....fuck you think???

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

for Rice,,, Supras , 300zxs, Rx7s, Mr2s, Wrxs, 3000gt VR4s, NSXs, IS300s,Type Rs.....

for Kraut, Audi TT and Porsche 911

...fuck all the little economy rice/kraut wagons unless they have a dope engine swap from a better car

jap sports cars worth mention....

Subaru SVX....

Toyota Supra...

Nissan Skyline aka 300zx...

Honda Aerodeck aka jdm accord(the only true "sport compact"), or s2000, or prelude. civics are stupid and its pointless to mod them...

Subaru Impreza!!!

Toyota Mr2

mazda's are shit, fuck rotary engines.

all inline 4 nissans are shit.

"if you want to smoke tires you better have money, cause that's what it takes"

no matter what you do to a compact, economy car, it will always still be sloooooooowwwwww....

rice rockets......... how come no one mentioned the infamous 91 crx si! dude shits fun...... change the engine you can beat ne thing......

fuck this guy i met had a 89 si with 95 integra gsr engine....... and some white guy in a 5.0 mustang pulls up thinking hes the shit and we schooled the fucker..... just think before you spend the dough..... supras,eclipses,del sol(the ones with 125 HP), crxs,3rd gen RX-7 twin turbo tri rotor! subarus man i see it all.....

fucken fridays and satursday meet at canadian tire and go race rice rockets! damn man we get hundreds even americans sometimes its sweet the shit you see... the rx7 twin turbo trirotor.......... ohhhhhhh man shits fast!

lates~!

i used to have a civic...... '95 hatch SI it got stolen last week. i poured all my money and time into that thing. it was so nice.

(BTW hondas are the most commonly stolen cars)

now i have a beater acura on loan.

but i'm going to get a bike with the left over insurance $ see if i can't get that stolen too.

http://www.kawasaki.com/motorcycles/ninja/...tudio_green.jpg

------------------

high plains drifter

[This message has been edited by ubejinxed (edited 07-12-2001).]

personally i wouldnt mind havin a 2001 acura rsx type s...fuck 200hp...0-60 in less than 6.0... shit...and that is all stock...too bad i work at a pizza place and dont have a real job

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by ubejinxed:

i used to have a civic...... '95 hatch SI it got stolen last week. i poured all my money and time into that thing. it was so nice.

(BTW hondas are the most commonly stolen cars)

http://www.kawasaki.com/motorcycles/ninja/...tudio_green.jpg

yea, my friend had a '95 Civic coupe with rims, a sick system, other accessories, and fucking turbo... he put in $10,000 altogether and had the Club, an alarm system AND lo-jack and he got that shit stolen from the parking lot at his job.... the bastards who stole that shit must've had their eye on it for a while, and must've been really fucking good at stealing cars....

Originally posted by OPIUM3:

Thats why i got a civic del sol. Its still a civic but with a detachable roof like the supra and some vettes. It features more of a sporty almost roadster style. Also was the first honda to come with the b16 to the u.s. in 1994. Too bad its kind of a chick car and a chick magnent at the same time. Its basically a chick car until you do the usual appearance upgrades. (rims, lower, kit, no altezza lights though)

im feeling the del sol, even though like you said, it is kind of a chick car... but its dope if you live in a warm weather area where you can have the top down/off most of the time, and if you throw on some rims...

and i COMPLETELY forgot about fucking Preludes, those are definitely one of my favorite cars... and i think im gonna get me one after my Accord dies...

[This message has been edited by Trend (edited 07-13-2001).]

Guest jarryd
and i COMPLETELY forgot about fucking Preludes, those are definitely one of my favorite cars...

fucking rights... i fucking LOVE preludes

something about them, appeals to me more then a civic, or anything, for that matter...

wow.. woowee

• 2 weeks later...

Archived