Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

rice burners

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by inkjunkie34, Jul 11, 2001.

1. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i've been into the import car scene for a while now...even though i dont have one...my question is...what kind of cars are your favorites?...personally the civic or integra are my faves

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

http://freights.fetishnews.net/honda.jpg'>

on hubs, ya heard?

3. JSUN

JSUN Guest

Civics..

its soo common..

but it looks the best..

4. TOY

TOY New Jack

yeah civics are common cuz they dont cost that much and integras are everywhere too. i dont know, eclipses and mazda rx-7s are tight. acura nsx are ill too if you could afford it.

5. Trend

Trend Member

Civics are cool cuz you can do a lot of shit to them, but EVERYONE has them, and that pisses me off... personally, i have and therefore prefer Accords, although mine is a '93 and doesn't have anything except a sound system... my favorite cars, though, are Supras and 300ZXs...

6. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

7. Trend

Trend Member

and the new Civics are wack

8. TRYBOL

TRYBOL New Jack

definetly vw's. do any of you guys get perfomance vw magazine. we had two feature cars and one cover car in there

9. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

Thats why i got a civic del sol. Its still a civic but with a detachable roof like the supra and some vettes. It features more of a sporty almost roadster style. Also was the first honda to come with the b16 to the u.s. in 1994. Too bad its kind of a chick car and a chick magnent at the same time. Its basically a chick car until you do the usual appearance upgrades. (rims, lower, kit, no altezza lights though)

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you know what makes me peepee with laughter....when a suped up civic full of white boys pulls up next to me at a stop light and tries to race me....damn kids trying to out their hot wheels up against the real deal.....hahahhaha....ad all the intakes and chips you want you still cant fuck the VW CORRADO!!!!
    p.s.-yeah, the spoiler still works....fuck you think???

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

12. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

for Rice,,, Supras , 300zxs, Rx7s, Mr2s, Wrxs, 3000gt VR4s, NSXs, IS300s,Type Rs.....

for Kraut, Audi TT and Porsche 911

...fuck all the little economy rice/kraut wagons unless they have a dope engine swap from a better car

13. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I'm getting my sister's 2000 Jetta in a year or two. All I am doing to it is droppin it down, sound system, and rims.

------------------
    Girls suck.

14. local #195

local #195 Member

jap sports cars worth mention....
    Subaru SVX....
    Toyota Supra...
    Nissan Skyline aka 300zx...
    Honda Aerodeck aka jdm accord(the only true "sport compact"), or s2000, or prelude. civics are stupid and its pointless to mod them...
    Subaru Impreza!!!
    Toyota Mr2

mazda's are shit, fuck rotary engines.
    all inline 4 nissans are shit.

"if you want to smoke tires you better have money, cause that's what it takes"

no matter what you do to a compact, economy car, it will always still be sloooooooowwwwww....

15. Siris

Siris Member

rice rockets......... how come no one mentioned the infamous 91 crx si! dude shits fun...... change the engine you can beat ne thing......
    fuck this guy i met had a 89 si with 95 integra gsr engine....... and some white guy in a 5.0 mustang pulls up thinking hes the shit and we schooled the fucker..... just think before you spend the dough..... supras,eclipses,del sol(the ones with 125 HP), crxs,3rd gen RX-7 twin turbo tri rotor! subarus man i see it all.....
    fucken fridays and satursday meet at canadian tire and go race rice rockets! damn man we get hundreds even americans sometimes its sweet the shit you see... the rx7 twin turbo trirotor.......... ohhhhhhh man shits fast!

lates~!