RICE A RONI THE SAN FRANCISCO TREAT!!

++rOasted++

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

percept trips me out. he's all over the bay..wierd little spots is what counts and then he has rollers in the most oddball spots that catch your eye.

screen

stuck and tyboe

screen

rome

screen

tyboe dest

:o

Originally posted by angry xbox

i for one think this takes it too far when it comes to graff

that building is a work of art and that architecture is rare in the states

that is not cool on those cats part

kinda lame.. so im sure it was not cool on SEEN's part to bomb the holly wood sign?.. or if someone bombed the white house?.. your showing to much heart wOosy ..

Originally posted by MAYOR

kinda lame.. so im sure it was not cool on SEEN's part to bomb the holly wood sign?.. or if someone bombed the white house?.. your showing to much heart wOosy ..

nah, to me, that falls under the "don't go over shit you can't burn" edidict. If they can't beat the artwork under it........:o

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by MAYOR

the hollywood sign is an icon of lust greed and apathy

i for one would bomb it too

and as far as the white house bad example cause that wont ever happen but see that building is just too unique.

what would you do if someone bombed a house that yo grandfather built?

I dunno about youse but the only shit that I consider off limits is religious buildings...............some private homes are off limits "IF" they are located in a highly residential area ya know.........everything else can get it............It's like karma, I mean if you have been wrecking shit for years doing mad damage and you get older and buy this house in a spot that you might want to hit, how the fuck are you going to get upset if ni99as hit it?

Originally posted by angry xbox

i for one think this takes it too far when it comes to graff

that building is a work of art and that architecture is rare in the states

that is not cool on those cats part

Some people would say the building looks better with the graff on it. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, there's no right or wrong involved.

Archived