RIBS: GAK FLY ID

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ribs is pretty dope! I remember him painting up in JaxTown. I also believe he painted with Bates in Miami...then again, I am most likely wrong, since my brain isn't fully started yet.

Since I am a thief, here are stolen flicks of Ribs.

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/trains/wholecars/large/wc12.jpg'>

One Ribs

http://urbandesignz.safeshopper.com/images/r1d3u9y.jpg'>

Two Ribs

Ehhh...I dont have three ribs or four....:o Im a loser.

Originally posted by ?uestZion

i dont think the ribs from fly id ever painted in miami

the ribs that painted in miami looks like base's style i might be him using the name ribs...anyone with more insight should clarify...

no, I believe the ribs that painting in miami is from europe, dope none the less. however this ribs gak, did his share of destruction on freights, just as well.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

no, I believe the ribs that painting in miami is from europe, dope none the less. however this ribs gak, did his share of destruction on freights, just as well.

nah i doubt it im pretty sure theres someone writing ribs in miami

b/c there reppin bsk and fs it is most likely base..on another note post some more ribs gak that guy burns

• 1 month later...
Guest KingJive305

?UESTZION

i think you were right about "BASE" writing "RIBS". i thought it was the same style and all. i think ive even seen a pic with base crouching under a "RIBS" freight. im more positive that im right and not wrong. "BASE" is he the original freight king from miami or what?

• 11 months later...

GOOD LOOKIN OUT ETHREADZ...........I'D JUST LOVE TO BATTLE ANYBODY THAT WRITES RIBS...I'M NOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD BUT I HOLD MY NAME DOWN TIGHTER THAN ANY OF THESE OTHER WACK NIGGAZ.................WHAT UP RUSSIAN. HOLDING BROOKLYN DOWN FOREVER.

Archived