rhonda's new abortion..

E.pantusso

there was a post some time back about overrated writers.. . well.... . that was really dumb.. . cause the answer to that is no question; you, you, and you too... . there's always gonna be more hype than worth believin (thanks to cHuck d. for that philosophy)..... .

anyways.... . the real thread here is one more worthwhile.. . lets all sit down in a circle.. . break out the accoustic geetar.. . n get them smores goin for....... .

THE UNDERRATED WRITER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

not only does this thread make barely any sense, but its also pointless and retarded. im sure your a nic guy though.

seriously e-panties, this should have been posted in the thread you were talking about, theres nothing so special about you or your reply that deems it worthy of having its own thread.

i tried not to be mean because i can tell your high off of something. well, lets just hope you are.

hey. ..thanks.. . oh and sorry... i didnt know i had to be special (see these tears)... . but thanks .. . thats actually the type of post i was lookin forward to what with the campfire goo n all... .i asked for it.. so on that.. . umm... . keep em comin.. . by the pallette if you will.... .

i'll try to explain what you said didnt make any sense.. . truth is its a little tough to.. . and thinking back it probly doesnt make much sense... . but those who can relate should.. its basically a reaction to a thread on writers who get way more than is due.. . which was basically a really long thread all about dickriding if you ask me.. kind of a whole lot of that when it comes to the graff-zine scene i spose.. . this is a flip side subject so i started a NEW ONE.. . about the local yokel who never got fame but you thought they shoulda..... . i guess that is a little tough to dig into cause they stay unknown as is their destiny.. but the underdogs are always the truest cutters.. . but they dont come often in the suburbs so i guess half the people here never had one.. .and the other half only dig the michael's and the tito's.. but no love for jermaine ... . anyways now that i look into it more it seems that all my 'underdogs' are long gone and i have nothing to prove they ever stomped any ground.. . and others probably stand in the same shitty corner i am.. . geez.. .i never thought i'd have to draw a fucking picture but i asked for didnt i didnt i..

love, mister panties

Guest ctrl+alt+del

one more hint to make yourself better understood, use less of these "..."

im actually not trying to be an asshole right now, usually i do try to be one, but im jsut trying to help you out. im still trying to figure how a campfire and "goo" fits in with your post though.

Archived