RFC & KGB CREWS

ETHREADZNY

Two of the rough and tuffess crews that heavily inspired many.... The proof was on the walls, and the many stories I heard...

Anybody willing to share some pics and stories please do... Until then here is some flix I found on random sites...

found on www.tagmag.com

Jez Kgb

11-15-00_jee_jez.jpg

Ryno Kgb

10-4-00_dase_jaz_ryno.jpg

12-5-99_ryno_1.jpg

joust kgb

2-24-00_joust.jpg

cash rfc

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images5/11-15-00_cash_news_union.jpg'>

deal and sabe rfc

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/4-11-00_sabe_sak_deal_sem_zesk_zepe_depz.jpg'>

From www.sixcentz.com

cash rfc

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/cash.jpg'>

Thats all I can find, but I am nearly positive seone and bem among others have some dope stories and pics....

I remember quite a few postings of kgb work, so I know the pics are out there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the nineties was when these guys reigned supreme. man.. i remember seeing rfc top to bottom in manhattan. definitely a hot thread. needs more pictures foh sheezy. guess, wise, argue, hence, rebel hush, ske mob.. etc. lotsa talent from these guys across the board. talk about quality color.

-tip of the hat.

Guest StompOnKomp

Who got flix of the rest in peace Sedi that Devs did? Post some Ark, Sabe, Kel, Ca, Rast, Gstack, So, Argue, Colors, Doms..........................

Guest Can you sign my book???

Ur naming the wrong people that should really be associated with RFC...

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

HOW BOUT THE TIME RFC STRIPPED SACK ACV NEKKED IN THE VILL AND MADE HIM WALK HOME,, TO BROOOOOKLYN!!!!

OR THE TIME CASH GOT A TICKET FOR "ORGANIZING A PUBLIC MEETING WITHOUT A PERMIT BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE STREET AFTER A RFC KGB 5MH KST KD MEETING .LOLLLLL THE COPS GAVE HIM A 50$ TICKET!!!LOLLLLLLLLLL

OR THE MANY PEOPLE WHO WALK THE STREETS OF NYC TODAY WITH SCARS ACROSS THERE FACES FROM THESE GUYS IN THE EARLY 90'S I COULD GO ON AND ON

This Thread is lookin dope' I am strickly intrested in the rfc and kgb the killed ny, no desrespect to others, but to me there is none other then the kgb and rfc that destroyed the boros... seone, what is the best way to get at you, I tried through the board, I am not sure I am doing this right.

Guest 5:00 Shadow

rfc mos definetely killed ny in the 90's... kgb too...rfc was everywhere downtown ,

anyone got any flicks from the 90's they would be able to submit for the zine would be appreciated...let me know, thanx fells

by the way is that a guess rfc whole car in the new video Not Guilty? it definetely is a guess but how and nosm are all over the globe so who knows... let me know adios...

• 2 months later...
Guest cool christ
Originally posted by cheerleader

<---how much would i love the transcript of the KGB mob rapping in video graff?!?!? rekey does the best impression of that shit....

KGB MOBB!!!

you sound like a fucking idiot everytime you say something... you want a transcript of joust and near rhyming?? lol fucking dweeb

Archived