REY/SNEKE/HEWS/FOUL/DVS>>>>

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o.g.sofa1
Guest o.g.sofa1

i know for a fact it is DERO/TFA, who did the blue.as for whoring!,please!!.i got plenty of more flicks where that came from,dont look at them if you dont like it.i just just thought id show the world something different,:D

the entire DVS crew tends to be slept on, I'm not too sure why that is. they certainly are inspirational though, a lot of guys that have been putting in work for as long as I can remember. many of them are top notch b-boys too. rey, sneke, hews... they've all been mentioned. but sneke was always the pinnacle to me. his pieces were what I aspired to create. give some credit to the edk website for some of those flicks, which is where I think they were ganked from. lots more great stuff to see, check it out.

http://spe6men.graffiti.free.fr/pge/graffitiSom.htm

check the ill clyde-PME shot in the silvers section. I love that piece.

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

i know for a fact it is DERO/TFA, who did the blue.as for whoring!,please!!.i got plenty of more flicks where that came from,dont look at them if you dont like it.i just just thought id show the world something different,:D

yeah i thought it was dero..but it dont say that in your thread so i was under the impression that it was trying to get passed off as one of your boys..thank you...and i said i liked the shit tough nuts...

Archived