REVS'TUNNEL'BOOK

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up the punks! This guy is a living model of what punk is to me. I have a whole bunch of pictures of REVS pages and sculptures, and I am really feeling all of them. When I clicked this thread I was hoping that REVS had published a book of all of his tunnel writings, but that doesn't seem like it would really happen. Post some more, and I'll scan some of mine.

Originally posted by Fuxus

When I clicked this thread I was hoping that REVS had published a book of all of his tunnel writings, but that doesn't seem like it would really happen.

i heard that something like that was in the works actully..but that could just be another rumor floating around. i'll post the fliers that came with the lp at some point.

Originally posted by Fuxus

Up the punks! This guy is a living model of what punk is to me. I have a whole bunch of pictures of REVS pages and sculptures, and I am really feeling all of them. When I clicked this thread I was hoping that REVS had published a book of all of his tunnel writings, but that doesn't seem like it would really happen. Post some more, and I'll scan some of mine.

share dem pages,,

dope joint TO.N.Y,,ke^p dem comin,,

i didnt even know that he started that shit by 94!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by bronx

first of all i wasnt bullshitten you.second of all kid revs has over 500 different tunnel autobiographies.and there is only about 10 of them u can find online and in books.im sayin if u want u can go walk ever tunnel in nyc lookin for these.and if u do decide to walk all the tunnels u should get all the revsoup roller flix to cuz he got a lot of them.revs got like 5 different stories in 1 tunnel.so u could do the math.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

werd,im sorry, i misunderstood at first your post,at least thanx to add that positive and educative comment..

Guest BROWNer

first off, bump for some flicxsz..

secondly, to me, you put any

writer up next to revs' oeuvre

and it's completely game over,

you just can't fuck with the dude's

total naturalness...

'real artists don't know they're artists'

Guest roger pitss

nothing i havent seen befor

who would like to join me in the tunnel on 34st station where revs had a bbq aT?

nic, nice thread idea, i got a few to add , ill try to scan tonight and post up tommorow. this guy needs his props. i remember when he first started doin his rollers, i was like goddamn!! just huge letters, i think one of the first ones i seen in person was the one at 72 boat basin in the early nineties. it was mad drippy. those where the days

ya got me open, ima post mad revs shit tomorw.

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

nic, nice thread idea, i got a few to add , ill try to scan tonight and post up tommorow. this guy needs his props. i remember when he first started doin his rollers, i was like goddamn!! just huge letters, i think one of the first ones i seen in person was the one at 72 boat basin in the early nineties. it was mad drippy. those where the days

ya got me open, ima post mad revs shit tomorw.

hehe,,sounds mad cool Mr Dirty,,you're welcome..

Archived