1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

revolution.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Sep 17, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

revolution.....

Discussion started by willy.wonka - Sep 17, 2002

i was talkin to these guys about war and stuff like that..i said "fuck gw bush!"..called him a coked bitch that used to be a cheer leader..then i said AMERICA NEEDS A REVOLUTION..
    these people said "you can go to jail for saying that."
    i started luaghing at them and told them that it was my right as an AMERICAN...freedom of speech..."not against our government.", they said..i started to luagh some more and said fuck our government..then they gave me the stupid shit.....

"if you dont like it, leave."

all i could do was luagh

one of our presidents..Andrew Jackson said, "it is good for a country to have a revolution once in a while."
    at least i think it was andy....

so what do you think

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Sep 17, 2002

viva mexico

first

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED 12oz Member

DOLR....LED - Replied Sep 17, 2002

^^^just beat me^^^^

fuck it lets do it:eek:

DOLR....LED - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Sep 17, 2002

im for a revolution for certain things...like the way freedom of speech is being burnt at the stake, the way ganja/marijuana isnt legalized..

to me it really does seem like the people of america do not have any say of what our country should be...we're dumb enough to leave it to the system...well times are changing and the way our government is changing is finding ways to hold people down, but those are my feelings at the moment.

5. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Sep 17, 2002

[​IMG]

6. imported_Europe - Replied Sep 17, 2002

Please do it, for the sake of the world....

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Sep 17, 2002

for some reason i thought this was very funny.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Sep 17, 2002

prego ciao grazie

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Sep 17, 2002

i think you read my rant, willy, and that was just the tip of the iceberg...

so i say, yay for the revolution, tho i doubt i'll see it happen...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Sep 17, 2002

i hate when people say "if you don't like it, leave!" because this is goddamn america.. we have the power to change things if we don't like them... why don't more people realize this?
    the main problem i have with a large social revolution is that a majority of the individuals fighting for the cause, whatever it may be, don't practice what they preach.. which leads to a weak fight... if more people would undergo an individual revolution, then maybe there could be a revolution on a larger scale... there would actually be a strong force for the government to fight against...
    so if there is a large amount of people who are "free" (from capitalism or whatever it is they're protesting), then average citizens would be less afraid to join forces and fight for what they believe is right. and when the majority of the public feels a certain way.. the government has to do something about it, or else they're going to have riots on the streets... which is an embarassment because it shows weakness... anyway.... politics are boring.... i'm not even well read on the subject... but that's how i'm seeing things right now..

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Sep 17, 2002

[​IMG]

12. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Sep 17, 2002

WON'T HAPPEN IN OUR LIFETIMES, AND THAT'S A SIMPLE FACT!

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 12oz Senior Member

kissmyass#1 - Replied Sep 17, 2002

well, if you dont like it leave!!!!!!!!!! :D

kissmyass#1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. zen

zen New Jack

zen - Replied Sep 17, 2002

i like just fucking fine. its like, you can be rich. any average joe can live like a king, and if you arent rich, the government gives you money! shut up ok? shit is so fine. name one good revolution you would like to have and i will tell you why we shouldnt have it. the only thing i have beef with is in this country its illegal to spread racist books around. i mean come on! its freedom to print. its not like these books are talking about killing people from other cultures. the other day this guy got taken to court because he said there was eivdence to suggest nazi camps werent as common as the history books say any jew offended by it is of limited intellegence. freedom of speech regardless of how stupid your speach is. come on!

other than that. shit is so sweet.

zen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus 12oz Member

Ken E. Bus - Replied Sep 17, 2002

Not that I would dare to disagree with your obvious expert knowledge on the subject, but I do believe it's time to take your head out of the sand and look around. This is actually an occurence that is likely to happen within the next 3-5 years. Already you are seeing more and more people out there protesting for the issues they believe in. And I am not talking about anarchists and smelly hippies. We are seeing more and more activists from all walks of life. As the numbers continue to grow we will see more aggressive protesting and demands for social and economic reform.

Now whether or not the efforts will be worthwhile and meaningful change is accomplished is an entirely different subject, but I do believe that we are entering a period of revolution similar to that witnessed in the 60's.

Ken E. Bus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: