revolution.....

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i was talkin to these guys about war and stuff like that..i said "fuck gw bush!"..called him a coked bitch that used to be a cheer leader..then i said AMERICA NEEDS A REVOLUTION..

these people said "you can go to jail for saying that."

i started luaghing at them and told them that it was my right as an AMERICAN...freedom of speech..."not against our government.", they said..i started to luagh some more and said fuck our government..then they gave me the stupid shit.....

"if you dont like it, leave."

all i could do was luagh

one of our presidents..Andrew Jackson said, "it is good for a country to have a revolution once in a while."

at least i think it was andy....

so what do you think

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im for a revolution for certain things...like the way freedom of speech is being burnt at the stake, the way ganja/marijuana isnt legalized..

to me it really does seem like the people of america do not have any say of what our country should be...we're dumb enough to leave it to the system...well times are changing and the way our government is changing is finding ways to hold people down, but those are my feelings at the moment.

i hate when people say "if you don't like it, leave!" because this is goddamn america.. we have the power to change things if we don't like them... why don't more people realize this?

the main problem i have with a large social revolution is that a majority of the individuals fighting for the cause, whatever it may be, don't practice what they preach.. which leads to a weak fight... if more people would undergo an individual revolution, then maybe there could be a revolution on a larger scale... there would actually be a strong force for the government to fight against...

so if there is a large amount of people who are "free" (from capitalism or whatever it is they're protesting), then average citizens would be less afraid to join forces and fight for what they believe is right. and when the majority of the public feels a certain way.. the government has to do something about it, or else they're going to have riots on the streets... which is an embarassment because it shows weakness... anyway.... politics are boring.... i'm not even well read on the subject... but that's how i'm seeing things right now..

Originally posted by cornelius

i hate when people say "if you don't like it, leave!" because this is goddamn america.. we have the power to change things if we don't like them... why don't more people realize this?

the main problem i have with a large social revolution is that a majority of the individuals fighting for the cause, whatever it may be, don't practice what they preach.. which leads to a weak fight... if more people would undergo an individual revolution, then maybe there could be a revolution on a larger scale... there would actually be a strong force for the government to fight against...

so if there is a large amount of people who are "free" (from capitalism or whatever it is they're protesting), then average citizens would be less afraid to join forces and fight for what they believe is right. and when the majority of the public feels a certain way.. the government has to do something about it, or else they're going to have riots on the streets... which is an embarassment because it shows weakness... anyway.... politics are boring.... i'm not even well read on the subject... but that's how i'm seeing things right now..

well, if you dont like it leave!!!!!!!!!! :D

i like just fucking fine. its like, you can be rich. any average joe can live like a king, and if you arent rich, the government gives you money! shut up ok? shit is so fine. name one good revolution you would like to have and i will tell you why we shouldnt have it. the only thing i have beef with is in this country its illegal to spread racist books around. i mean come on! its freedom to print. its not like these books are talking about killing people from other cultures. the other day this guy got taken to court because he said there was eivdence to suggest nazi camps werent as common as the history books say any jew offended by it is of limited intellegence. freedom of speech regardless of how stupid your speach is. come on!

other than that. shit is so sweet.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WON'T HAPPEN IN OUR LIFETIMES, AND THAT'S A SIMPLE FACT!

Not that I would dare to disagree with your obvious expert knowledge on the subject, but I do believe it's time to take your head out of the sand and look around. This is actually an occurence that is likely to happen within the next 3-5 years. Already you are seeing more and more people out there protesting for the issues they believe in. And I am not talking about anarchists and smelly hippies. We are seeing more and more activists from all walks of life. As the numbers continue to grow we will see more aggressive protesting and demands for social and economic reform.

Now whether or not the efforts will be worthwhile and meaningful change is accomplished is an entirely different subject, but I do believe that we are entering a period of revolution similar to that witnessed in the 60's.

YO, I DON'T REMEMBER GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO CONVERSE WITH ME... BUT:

WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN 3-5 YEARS (SINCE THAT'S WHEN IT'S ALL GOING DOWN)... DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DEMONSTRATING AND COMPLAINING THAT THEY'RE REALLY GOING TO GET ORGANIZED WITH ENOUGH FIREPOWER TO OVERTHROW THIS GOVERNMENT IN ANY WAY AT ALL... THIS GOVERNMENT???? THE SAME ONE THAT THE MOST RICH AND POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD RELY UPON TO KEEP THEIR STATUS INTACT? THE SAME ONE THAT'S SNUFFED OUT ANYONE THAT'S EVER POSED A POTENTIAL PROBLEM? THE SAME ONE THAT HAS THE REACH AND INFLUENCE TO MAKE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE DO WHATEVER WE FEEL LIKE TELLING THEM TO DO?

I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE CAN PACK A STADIUM THAT SOMETHING'S GOING TO CHANGE OUT THIS MOTHERFUCKER, BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT... NOW GO CHAIN YOURSELF TO REDWOOD OR THROW PAINT ON DIDDY'S MINK OR SOMETHING, YOU IDEALISTIC NERD...

Sorry to have offended you your royal sphincter. Just my two cents. Oh and by the way, I am probably one of the most conservative people on this board, I am not an activist, but I watch and observe. And again if you had read my post I did not hold out any hope that it would be successful, just that it would be.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

http://history.acusd.edu/gen/USPics2/71756.jpg'>

WHOA I REMEMBER THIS, THOSE MONKS SET FIRE ON THEMSELVES AND JUST SAT PERFECTLY STILL. AND ALL OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT AMERICA, YOU ALL HAVE IT 100X BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, QUIT BITCHING, THERES A THOUSAND PEOPLE WILLING TO DIE TO TAKE YOUR PLACE IN AMERICA, SO STOP BITCHING

Guest KING BLING

these people would know

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not

blindly rally behind it ..."

-- General Douglas MacArthur, 1957.

The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling power. Among us today a concentration of private power without equal in history is growing."

--President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. (One Thousand Americans, George Seldes, page 5.)

"The World Bank, IMF, and private banks have consistently lavished huge sums on terror regimes, following their displacement of democratic governments, and a number of quantitative studies have shown a systematic positive relationship between U.S. and IMF/World Bank aid to countries and their violations of human rights."

-- Edward S. Herman, economist, U.S. media and foreign policy critic, and author of The Real Terror Network.

"We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world — no longer a Government of free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."

-- Woodrow Wilson, U.S. President during World War I.

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

-- Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

"I am here because I am the first judge in this country to say, in 1990, that the war on drugs was racist. It still is and that hasn't changed."

-- Judge Pamela Alexander at the Drug Policy Foundation Conference, November 1996, USA.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible

will make violent revolution inevitable."

-- John F. Kennedy (1917-1963).

"Instead of a war on poverty, They got a war on drugs, So the police can bother me."

-- Tupac Shakur. "Changes" from 2Pac Greatest Hits.

FUBU:

you are a fucking moron, those monks set fire to themselves to protest U.S. support of south vietnam and U.S. intervention in vietnam

in your words "THEY WERE BITCHING ABOUT THE US"

when it comes down to the revolution, dont hate,

participate :D

Archived