Revolting Magazine

Guest ishavemybutt

Guest ishavemybutt

Yo, I know you guys dont allow ads, but i talked to raven about it, and its a nonprophet/non profit venture, so he said it was cool.....

Anyway, For those of you who are famillar with REVOLTING magazine, issue #3 is done and ready to go out, so hit me up at the P.O. Box addy. For those of you who arent familar with REVOLTING its a 60 page Graf zine, B&W, Freights, Bombing, Walls, Blackbook, and whatever else i find laying around. In either case send me 2 bucks for the zine, plus a dollar shipping, or if youre as broke as i am, you can send a stack o' flicks for trade and ill hit you back with a copy of the zine and some other flicks. Big thanks to Raven. Word.

HEY BIG PIMPIN LOUISVILLE KIDS!!!!!! HIT UP THE P.O. BOX!!!!!!!!

I HAVENT TALKED TO ANY OF YOU IN A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ishavemybutt

WERK-

Ill be more than happy to hook you up, e-mail me if you want. Or send a letter to my P.O. Box with flicks and stuff, or whatever you find layin around. Later.

Guest ishavemybutt

YOULL GETT YOURS!!!!!

BRING YOUR FUNK ASS HERE AND PAINT!!!!!!

ILL HOOK IT UP THEN!!!!!!

CHROME FRONTZ!!!!!!!

Guest ishavemybutt

Railroad jerk-I have gotten alot of packages, e-mail me and tell me which one was yours and ill tell you if i got it.

Kraut-usually i send stuff back out within a week after i get it.

Thanks for your support.

i picked up the mag a week ago and have mixed opinions. no binding, the shit was fallen apart everywhere. other than some photos that you couldnt tell what they were, it was an excellent black and white mag. good blackbooks, the "machine" article was great too. straight to the point, i really liked it.

Guest ishavemybutt

CDZ- im glad you enjoyed most of the zine, im sorry but my deal on bindings fell through. As soon as i get my dirty hands on some yarn or shoelaces, ITS ON!!!!! I might break into some office building and use a big stapler, but until then......NO BINDING FOR ANY OF US!!!! oh well........it sucks but ill get it together.

later.

Guest ishavemybutt

I believe i got yours and i sent a bunch of packages out on monday, so hopefully youll get yours by thursday, hit me back.....

later, me.

Archived