Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

REVOLTING MAGAZINE THE MOVIE

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ishavemybutt, May 24, 2002.

1. ishavemybutt

ishavemybutt Guest

YO.......

Just to let everyone know, im beginning work on REVOLTING MAGAZINE THE MOVIE.............not sure when it will be ready or if it will even happen, but it definatly wont happen without YOU! yes thats right YOU,
    SEND ME YOUR FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TAPE!!!!!!! Freights, Bombing, Legal walls, WHATEVER!!!!!!!! JUST SEND SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, sorry i got a little excited.

send tapes to:
    Revolting Magazine
    P.O. Box 302
    Worthington, Ohio

thanks again, i just seen to have these uncontrollable outbursts from time to time.........

2. ishavemybutt

ishavemybutt Guest

bump for myself............
    thanks for all the support...........
    really........
    much appreciated.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

do you have any footage, or are you relying solely on contributions?

4. ishavemybutt

ishavemybutt Guest

ive got alot of my own footage, from bombing, to legals to freights, but it will make for a more interesting mix with a more diverse selection of artists in the video. and im not really trying to make a video soley representing my crew and my friends, if that was the idea id just use all the footage i have, its a video magazine, just like my zine is, and i do rely on contributions for my zine too, its just too damn hard for me to drive around the country takin flicks of graf...........i do it anyway, but it really pisses the wife off...................

is this what you were talking about?