REVLON flix......Check This Out

Guest TONY TEO1

Guest TONY TEO1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CATS

Those were the dopest and cleanest x's I have seen. Looks like your piece of shit computer is as worthless as mine.

Not for nothing, but you could post flicks on this site with a 10 year old computer using Lynx (a text browser) if you knew how. As long as that shit can connect to the internet and post form data it's all good.

Meaning: a good carpenter doesn't blame his tools.

Guest professor poopatronic

excellent! i feel like i'm on some inside shit becaus ei own the art of getting over. i'll bet NOBODY else has seen that book!

Guest Can you sign my book???

Yo Teo, are you the same one who used to bomb the LIRR around Kew Gardens with Sp, and Dash???If so much respect, I grew up peepin you...If not much respect anyway, dope flix...Most cats dont know about this shit...peace..

Guest TONY TEO1

I'm not the same teo that used to bomb the LIRR.... in the early 90's i wrote T.O. but everyone called me TOE.... so in the early 90's i changed it to TEO

Guest duh-rye-won

this post deserves a freestyle!!!

tee to the izzo, en to the wizzeye. fo shizzle mah nizzle used to dribble down with big dry. tonyteo. more metal than dio. bangin mad ho's. more ice than eskimos. rollin through shaolin. top speed. full throttle. bitches on his dick like hamsters on a water bottle. AWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHH.... DRIZZY WIZZY IN THE HIZZY! (drift one in the house?)

'if they dont let me in heaven,i'll just have to jump the fucking fence"....revs

the freestyle was junk.

garbage and trash your favorite passtime.

i blow dro two dimes at at one time and laugh at you from the sidelines.:lol: :lol:

dont get me started young boi,a revs thread aint the place.

Archived