Revenge of the Sith

the_gooch

I'm a doctor jim, not god:

theend.jpg

The son of jor-el will kneel before zod:

memnon1.jpg

Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master.

memnon2.jpg

sidious_reveal.jpg

nice_teeth_mtfbwya_ROTS.jpg

familiarduel2ee.jpg

dookusbadday0iv.jpg

snip.jpg

grievous01.jpg

grievous02.jpg

spoileriffic2.jpg

spoileriffic-spacebattle.jpg

I heard the final cut may be pg-13

come on, i know plenty of you are amped for this!

also, i think the next trailer is going to drop january 19th. i need to check on that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice, gooch. That last space battle should be nice. It really better be.

My favourite scenes were from Return of the Jedi when that whole final thing was going down over and on Endor. Even if they copy that and do the same thing, it's all good. I am counting on that space battle. Those things look like cooler X-Wings.

Guest willy.wonka

a robot one with the force?! c'mon!! thats so bogus!!

and that pic of the start ships fighting does look gay..like, why cant a lazer just be a lazer?..one color.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Jan 2 2005, 08:52 PM

a robot one with the force?! c'mon!! thats so bogus!!

and that pic of the start ships fighting does look gay..like, why cant a lazer just be a lazer?..one color.

actually, he doesn't have the force. he is half robot and half alien and was trained to fight with light sabers so he can kill off the jedi more effectivly. also, he keeps the light sabers off all the ones he kills as a trophy.

wow, geek factor for the gooch = off the charts!

starwarskid.jpg

Hmmm..... Well I loved the first three movies.... I haven't even watched the prequels yet.... Maybe one of these days hopefully I will just sit down and watch all three of these. I've got to do the same thing with the lord of the rings. My little brother is the ultimate star wars fan.

And good to hear that there is no robot with the force. That would cause some serious aesthetic conflicts for me. Maybe a robot with psychotronics but that's it. The Ghost in the Shell series already freaks me out with all that man vs machine bullshit. But they always leave the question hanging... "Can machines have a ghost?" I think it serves a better purpose as a question for one, it's not pretentious in assuming so, two it brings to mind all sorts of other questions on a moral, psychological, spiritual, technological level, thus provoking thought, and it's downright spooky... which works for the series.

i read the plot summary for the new one a year or so ago and it was actually alot better than the other two that have been released. I am somewhat looking forward to this just because I am hoping that it will have a bit more of a story plot line though I doubt it. George Lucas will probably fuck this one up too.

I need to take an english class.