Retarded Things your Significant Other forces ya into

Gunm

My gf is always trying to get me to take dancing lessons on friday nights with her. She wants me to learn swing, the charleston and lindy hop dancing techniques. My interest is less than zero but still she insists i go.

Good god, i would rather be at the bar enjoying a whiskey sour or out at the yards taking flicks for chrissakes.

So folks, what sort of activities have you been dragged off to lately?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha. shit, i got a real good one for this.

Background info: I'm a honkey from new york city working in hong kong. I got a chinese girlfriend here.

So me and my girl both have a few days off soon for easter. somehow she convinced me to go to mainland china with her to visit her grandmother who for some reason, is dying to meet me. so i'm gonna spend the night at her grandmothers house. i don't know how i got myself into this. well actaully i do know. i caved to a blowjob.

so after i tell her i'll go, my girl says in her cute and mangled english, "So happy! my grandmother 74 and never see gwei lo!" gwei lo is a foreigner. her grandmother has NEVER seen a fucking white person in real life before!

fuck it. it'll be uncomfortable but it should be damn interesting. i'll bring my cam and maybe make a thread about the ordeal.

Originally posted by iquit

Background info: I'm a honkey from new york city working in hong kong. I got a chinese girlfriend here.

So me and my girl both have a few days off soon for easter. somehow she convinced me to go to mainland china with her to visit her grandmother who for some reason, is dying to meet me. so i'm gonna spend the night at her grandmothers house. i don't know how i got myself into this. well actaully i do know. i caved to a blowjob.

so after i tell her i'll go, my girl says in her cute and mangled english, "So happy! my grandmother 74 and never see gwei lo!" gwei lo is a foreigner. her grandmother has NEVER seen a fucking white person in real life before!

fuck it. it'll be uncomfortable but it should be damn interesting. i'll bring my cam and maybe make a thread about the ordeal.

dude, that's gunna be super awesome 100% kick butt!

Originally posted by LENS

My gf is always trying to get me to take dancing lessons on friday nights with her. She wants me to learn swing, the charleston and lindy hop dancing techniques. My interest is less than zero but still she insists i go.

Good god, i would rather be at the bar enjoying a whiskey sour or out at the yards taking flicks for chrissakes.

So folks, what sort of activities have you been dragged off to lately?

http://dafranchise3.homestead.com/files/Jam001.jpg'>

"Aiyyo LENS! Beat yo signifikant otha's ass!"

Show her your penis. She'll flip out.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

dude. im having EXACTLY the same problem. perhaps we need to start a support group.

sounds swell. man hugs will ease my pain.

[homoblockage:affirmative]

its retarded to force your significant other do to things. i'm not his mom...he can do whatever he wants to (within reason of course). if he doesnt want to....okay fuck you i'm gonna do it without you.

happy relationship i tell ya. :)

the only thing that i've forced him to do was make a mcdonalds french fry run....he's the faster biker.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

yeah, its weird...cause we have been together for 2 years and this just started around november...weird...

she just recently cheated on you and feels guilty now...

please believums!!!!

:eek:

Archived