Retarded British People.

ODS-1

<span style='color:indigo'>Among the secret British military plans recently revealed from classified documents: (1) a huge landmine to be planted during World War II on the German plains (to prevent the Soviet army from overreaching), to be kept at a warm, detonatable temperature by the body heat of thousands of live chickens underground (according to Britain's National Archives in April), and (2) a post-World War II plan disclosed in May to equip pigeons as suicide dive-bombers carrying explosives and biological agents to a targeted area. (The military said its research showed that homing pigeons could be tricked via electromagnetic fields into sensing that their "home" was actually the target area, but pigeon experts say it is more likely the pigeons would have returned to dive-bomb Britain.) [boston Globe-AP, 4-1-04] [Australian Broadcasting Company Online,</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

Didnt America try and kill Castro by poisoning a cigar with LSD?

its way too tempting to do a "Retarded American People" thread, but hey we all know it would go over soooo many pages it would set an all new CH 0 record.

3/4 of it, would be quotes from ODS1

Originally posted by sneak

its way too tempting to do a "Retarded American People" thread, but hey we all know it would go over soooo many pages it would set an all new CH 0 record.

Agree there.

They also planned to put itching powder in a scuba suit so that he would go crazy and drown....

England till I die, bitch......

haha the first thing i thought of when i read this thread was "hey sneak is a brit..and he's great" and i was about to comment on it..but i see you've already posted.. ;]

Guest sneak
Originally posted by alure

haha the first thing i thought of when i read this thread was "hey sneak is a brit..and he's great" and i was about to comment on it..but i see you've already posted.. ;]

lol, alure knows the real deal! long time, so see...how have you been?

and se4's right...why carry a gun when you dont have to? ive always thought Americans rely too much on weaponry and not enough on their fists.

Probably not, considering how unstable and non-toxic LSD is, and the fact that the government knew that at the time. I believe something similar was planned but never attempted, involving some faster acting psychedelic. All they really wanted to do though, was get him fucked up enough to make an ass out of himself right before a major speech.

lol, alure knows the real deal! long time, so see...how have you been?

i'm doing the best i've done in a long time.. happy with my son..working..got my shit together..going to school in the fall.. aww yeah... i'm stoked;]

how about you sir?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by alure

how about you sir?

ive been better...fucking stressy exams etc.

but congrats on everything in your end of the world.

pics of your kid?

Archived