retarded amtrak question?

cutlips

please forgive me for making this a thread, but im headed up north from florida and ive never been on a train before. ive done the bus trip across the country a few times and that was interesting but i would never do it again. just wondering if a 2and half day trip on a train is worth doing at least once i know i could fly and be at my destination in a few hours, i guess im just looking for someone to make up my mind...............i know its a gay question must be the boredom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ but if dude only has a week to do his trip, it might not be worth it.

from here to where you are, it costs more by train AND it takes approx 24 hrs vs. 1.5 by plane. that makes the choice easy. trust me, i've checked.

although, i'd do the train thing if it was me and my girl and we had the time to enjoy the ride. i'd make that romantic as fuck.

biatches.

Originally posted by cutlips@Nov 6 2004, 03:34 AM

please forgive me for making this a thread, but im headed up north from florida and ive never been on a train before. ive done the bus trip across the country a few times and that was interesting but i would never do it again. just wondering if a 2and half day trip on a train is worth doing at least once i know i could fly and be at my destination in a few hours, i guess im just looking for someone to make up my mind...............i know its a gay question must be the boredom

dude everytime i get on amtrak i end up having a blast, just bring a bottle with you meet some cool people fuck some cute chick in the bathroom or break into a sleeper, finish all your liquor and start drinking at the amtrak bar. amtrak is the way to go and its usually cheaper then flying and a usually cheaper then greyhound and greyhound sucks..