Restiform Bodies...

villain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you lucky bastard, anticon never comes around my way. what kind of crowd do the pull in. i have the mush tour on dvd and it seems like the crowd never really gets into the music. everyone on that dvd is just standing around looking bored. the music is good but the live show doesnt seem that thrilling.

Eh live show was the shit. Bomarr monk had these drum pads ( I fucking forget what they were called now some shit discontinued in the 80's) and he was beating away at that ... I didn't realize all the live synth shit they used. It was very funky, fluid, powerful.

Heh... I don't know why I got autographs. They only really mean anything to me. So maybe that's the point. I had ICP's autograph before they blew up... but that's different.

I dunno it's a personal touch.

Re: Re: Restiform Bodies...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

dorking out on nerd rap. you've got life on the ropes, and it's goin down in the 5th

Haha.

Kraeons666, the reason people get autographs is similar to why people do graffiti. If you don’t do it, you may not understand.

Archived