rest in power IDEO!!! VIP!!!

dontneedagun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

battle wounds and big guns.

101_0079.jpg

stabbed in the back over 5 times, I took him to the hospitol, and saved his life what a terrible night!!!He made it thro that and passed away almost a year later from addixtion. please learn from him and dont make those mistakes!!

DONT DO DRUGS!! not hard ones at least.

I DO EVERYTHING OUSTANDING!!!

live every moment to the fullest and have a blast you are only here once!!

Ideo lives forever in our hearts and on the very cold streets of philadelphia!!!

RIP

101_0079.jpg

stabbed in the back over 5 times, I took him to the hospitol, and saved his life what a terrible night!!!He made it thro that and passed away almost a year later from addixtion. please learn from him and dont make those mistakes!!

Ideo lives forever in our hearts and on the very cold streets of philadelphia!!!

RIP

ripideo2.jpg

looks like dude had some heart, rip.

That's actually an understatement. My mans had the heart of a fucking LION!!!

All he wanted to do was bomb. All day, all night "lets go bombin!"

He liked to get fucked up too, but I honestly believe that getting fucked up was secondary to bombin to him. My mans was a fucking BOMBIN MACHINE!

The first time I met dude was at Lobo's crib. He was all "you're sik!?! Lets go fuckin bombin!!!"

At the time I was on probation and already had a couple violations under my belt and was walking a thin fucking line with my PO, but I was like fuck it, lets do this. We got in the whip and it must have been like 8:00 at night and we're on the highway on the way to grab this spot and he's like "pull over, lets hop out and get tags right here on the soundbarier!" Mind you it's like 8:00 on I-95 right in the middle of all kinds of traffic and shit and one more strike and my PO slaps that detainer on my ass. So yeah, I bitched out on that one.

He was the kind of guy that you would always have his back cause you know for a fact that he would always have your back, but you almost didn't want to go writing with him cause he was such a loose cannon that you were sure he was gonna get you locked the fuck up.

But we definitely caught mad wreck together regardless.

Ideo also kinged two cities in his short life. Infact, he was only in Hartford for maybe two years. We (VIP) took a road trip to see his ass and as soon as we pull into town the very first shit we saw was Ideo. Actually 90% of graffiti that we saw up that entire weekend was Ideo. Most of the rest of the names we saw up had VIP next to it because it was Ideo's youngbouls. and best beleive that at least since 00 or 01 he's always had Philly on smash.

In fact just before he died he had just got out of jail and he went on a all city fucking killing spree!

I was actually out of town when he died. I pretty much blew me and wifeys entire savings to fly back for the funeral. The day of the funeral, the entire drive to the funeral home from south Philly to northeast Philly it was Ideo, Ididdy. Ideo, ID, Ideo, ID, Ideo, Ididy, Ididit, Ideo. the whole fucking drive. Then we get to the funeral home and he's got the whole block hemmed up with faded ass cutty tags from like 02. He even had paint still on his hands at the viewing! MY BOY DIED WHILE HE WAS BOMBING!

And it was a got damn writers meeting outside the funeral home with blackbooks getting passed around as well as stories.

Then the drive from the funeral home to the cemetary it was mad Ideo and ID on poles and stop signs and shit the whole way.

Then after the funeral we all took over the streets with the funeral stickers still on our cars running red lights in a convoy till we all pyled into some random yuppie bar and turned it the fuck out! Ideo style! The entire upstairs and the bathroom was completely bombed with RIP-Ideo tags within a half an hour of our arival, and by that time everybody left cause the bar manager was on the phone with the cops! :lol:

Ideo would have been so fucking proud.

Ideo had his haters who would talk shit and spread false rumors just like anybody else with rep does, but everybody in Philly knows he was the real fucking deal. Including his haters.

He was one in a billion. And he lived fast and died young just like he said he would.

RIP homie. I'm seriously going to miss you. One of a fucking kind. VIP FOR LIFE!

And he even had a ID-> tag running on the very funeral home that his viewing was in.

Tell me that aint some shit!

IMG_2091.jpg

The roof he had in htfd was redone well before his passing, and was done properly with no disrespect intended.

When i told one of the parties involved the other day that he had passed they were bummed and had nothing but respect for the individual's grind that he had put down.

any other words about it is muckraking, absolute rest in power to this man.

-YL's.

crazy props to IDEO. he has more bombs running in htfd than

anyone else. you can still go from the north end to the south

end and back, zigzaggin, hiways or backroads, even on the

other side of the rooftop everyones chattering about...

IDEO STILL RULES THIS FUCKING CITY AND WILL FOR YEARS TO COME

Rest in Peace. you're an inspiration to everyone

trying to live real life in a world full of pussy's and wannabes.

101_0079.jpg

RIP

ripideo2.jpg

:( wow i remember him in the hospital like it was yesterday...He is s0o0o strong..how i am tryin to stay...Love him always

this fucking kid right here is..was..and always will be a fuckin CANNON.i never met him personally but i know from what ive seen with my own eyes that this kid is a fuckin MONSTER.. i mean no matter where you go in philly from the yuppiest fuckin hoods up off the main line (610) to the grimiest back blocks of north philly..south philly...NWphilly...west philly..g-town..mount airy on up to NEphilly..this kid fuckin crushed with EXTREME predjudice..

we definately lost one of the greats...its a shame how it all went down but i hope something can learned from his passing...RIP to IDEO (crown upside down)..True King of Kings...