Rest In Peace Riot

rollinaround

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:king: You rocked an awesome show in seattle brother, you strolled the circle of life like it ain't no thang singing and painting to the finish, you are in us now..... Love and Aloha out to the family. you are one with the earth now man

RIP RIOT

:( :king: :innocent: :love2: :gaga: :innocent: :king: :innocent: :king:

I cant believe this... I have been meaning to call him to let him know how insane his last Parallax CD was that he sent me, and how much i was feeling it, and now I find out he's gone in here... such a tragic loss of a truly nice person... We have been meaning to meet up and paint for years now... I wish we had. anyone know how I can find out what happened? or is it better that i dont know?

Best wishes to his family...

Much love Blake... God Bless & rest in true peace.

Guest fr8lover

goddamn that's a bummer. i'd also appreciate a pm about the details. long time reader of fifth goal and admirer of riot's work.

he was a coal car king and a great railhead. this really sucks.

RIP RIOT.

RIP Riot.

When i first heard about the news of Riot passing, I was benching that night and caught a line of coalies coming in from the west, and there must have been 10 riot streaks and 5 hollows and a piece. The freight gods were showing thier respect that night. Your presence on the rails will surely be missed.

• 2 weeks later...

about a year and a half ago, zephyr had met blake out west while he was on some sort of roadtrip. i guess blake was interested in having me contribute to his fifth goal magaize which i coincidentally had seen before. zeph passed him my information and we began corresponding.blake and i traded a few packs(in fact i think i owe him one.) and he had occasionally sent me random cd's and stickers and cool shit like that time to time. just the other day, i was woken up by a call from the man who basically introduced us. he told me about blake...and its so strange how unreal these situations can be...even when you didnt know someone personally.i would like to send my condolences to his friends and family. rip riot.

there was (is) another thread in Metal heads for Blake, but it got lost, so im adding these flicks in here. Blake, i miss you, the whole crew misses you. you will forever be the most amazing person i have ever met, its an honor to be your friend. Anyone interested in hearing his amazing hardcore band Parallax go to http://www.goldenspikemusic.com. Anyone who has copies of the 5th goal and you havent contacted the Boss already, hit me up, we are trying to mass produce them again and i, myself want to put together a zine for Blake himself. so yeah hit me up.. here are a few photos i have. please contribute. Thanks

DSCF0055.jpg

riotlife.jpg

nehw003.jpg

55555064.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...