rest in peace my cat stimpy

KARD like WOE

it was the early 90's and ren and stimpy where boomin on nickolodean. i got a cat and called him stimpy... one day when i was goin to school i brought him in the car with me. when i got out he tried to follow me but i didnt see him and closed the car door on him and almost killing him.....he got little cat surgery and spent the rest of his life hating everyone that ever crossed his path except for my mother . she loved him and she was the only one he would neevr attack... (when i say attak i mean i got bite marks in my legs from 6 years ago) every single person... i would say dont try and pet him cuase he will harm you.. next thing i hear is goddamn your cat bit me..... so now about 10 odd years later my mom wakes me up at 5 in the morning cuase stimpy isnt really breathing to well and not moving and my mom is crying and i have no clue what to do..... but hes breathing real slow and is wraped in a blanket now. and he will no longer be with us so...... stimpy i can finally say you wherent an asshole to me for once... rest in peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived