1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

rest in peace my cat stimpy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KARD like WOE, Oct 23, 2001.

1. KARD like WOE

KARD like WOE 12oz Senior Member

rest in peace my cat stimpy

Discussion started by KARD like WOE - Oct 23, 2001

it was the early 90's and ren and stimpy where boomin on nickolodean. i got a cat and called him stimpy... one day when i was goin to school i brought him in the car with me. when i got out he tried to follow me but i didnt see him and closed the car door on him and almost killing him.....he got little cat surgery and spent the rest of his life hating everyone that ever crossed his path except for my mother . she loved him and she was the only one he would neevr attack... (when i say attak i mean i got bite marks in my legs from 6 years ago) every single person... i would say dont try and pet him cuase he will harm you.. next thing i hear is goddamn your cat bit me..... so now about 10 odd years later my mom wakes me up at 5 in the morning cuase stimpy isnt really breathing to well and not moving and my mom is crying and i have no clue what to do..... but hes breathing real slow and is wraped in a blanket now. and he will no longer be with us so...... stimpy i can finally say you wherent an asshole to me for once... rest in peace

KARD like WOE - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Oct 23, 2001

sorry to hear that. RIP stimpy

3. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Oct 23, 2001

damn man that sucks , i have a cat ..i love her to death
    rip

4. Organ Donor

Organ Donor 12oz Elite Member

Organ Donor - Replied Oct 23, 2001

dude if you liked your cat that much why are you writting on a message board while it's dying?

Organ Donor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Lush - Replied Oct 23, 2001

What else is he supposed to do? Try to miraculously heal the cat by staying at its side?

Lush - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. KARD like WOE

KARD like WOE 12oz Senior Member

KARD like WOE - Replied Oct 23, 2001

10:26 pronounced deceased..... rip

organ donor why you gotta be a dick

KARD like WOE - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Oct 23, 2001

Sorry dude. It always sucks to lose a friend...even if the cat was an ass, Stimpy loved you as his owner. RIP Stimpy.;)

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Oct 23, 2001

R.I.Power stimpy

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Oct 23, 2001

rip..stimpy
    raider
    chicky