REST IN PEACE MOM

mizx

she died this morning, of natural cause's... im so shookin up.. im scared to ask right now

she died in silence, i dont even rember the last word i spoken with her... it was maybe a BYE, or I LOVE YOU.. cant rember.. but that was on 9/10.. then 9/11 her condition was so bad they has to operate right away... they passed her out.. and the operation put her in a coma... and she died in a coma. i really hope she died peacfully.. she deserved to, her life was so hard.. she's better off where she is, out of this hell.. but i miss her so much, and so does the rest of the family,

this shit is totally unreal, every time i come home i expect her to be there.. but the only way she is there is in spirt, this is going to take a long time to get used to:(

REST IN PEACE MOM

you are truly missed

..love you..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

hey naks, i dont really know what i can say to you to make you feel better bro, but im always on aim if you want to talk at someone.

aim: mypatheticfriend

once again, its hard to sum up what to say to you kid. i cant begin to imagine how hard it must be or how you feel.

keep your head up if possible, were here for you man.

p2

ps, im trying not to turn this into a flame war again, but intangibleflame, everything ive ever seen you post on here is a waste of space. all you corny channel zero retards with your online crews and bullshit posts about bullshit stuff that doesnt even matter try to come and say that this post shouldnt be here? where do you get off, motherfucker?

sorry naks

Guest socrates

maybe it's hard for him to express his feelings face to face, this might just be his escape. Then you have to come out here and make him feel worse and you don't know what you would do if you're mom died.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Think yourself lucky that you got to spend time with your mum before she passed away. I would take that any day over her being killed in a car crash or such......

Keep your head up to and don`t drink or do drugs to take away the pain..I fucked up like that when my granpa had died in my hands.....I realised the next year I had wasted that year and my grades where in the shit.....

R.I.P Nak`s mum

I've busted your chops before, kid, but keep your chin up. I can't completely emphathize with what you're going through, but I know shit's got to be rough. Just remember that she's no longer in pain and is in a much better place now. Rely on your family and friends to get you through these tough times ... they'll be there for you.

RIP.

Keep going bro, I know what it is like to loose a parent and really feel for yah. If you need someone to talk to gimme an email. Keep your head up bro. -peace

shit yo i also remeber the first time i was chillen at your house, and she kept trying to get me to have somthing to eat....jus goes to show she was a generous person...most people parent i know woulda jus been like "hi, nak time for dinner"...or someshit and not even offer...she was verynice..even tho i only met her a few times

Im a Dick....

Nak sorry for postin stupid shit, I just didnt take this shit serious over a computer. Sorry about your mom...I know how you feel Ive lost 4 friends of my own, almost a 5th to suicide...Dont let this shit get you down, Gods got a reason for everything...

Guest illwill

hey nak, i am sorry about you and your familys loss. if their is a god he can be a motherfucker at times. other times he can be great. no matter what, this is stuff noone likes to hear, let alone go through. you keep your head up.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Im a Dick....

Nak sorry for postin stupid shit, I just didnt take this shit serious over a computer. Sorry about your mom...I know how you feel Ive lost 4 friends of my own, almost a 5th to suicide...Dont let this shit get you down, Gods got a reason for everything...

yeah gods so gereat that theres a good reason to take away some1nz mom.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

bleh...yea that sucks nak...do some thing to make you feel better....personally if my mom died id smoke a blunt in her memory, then go to the funeral high so it wont be that hard

Archived