rest in peace jason's tims

Chicken George

everyone about 2 months ago i was carrying a bunch of stuff to my friends car becuase i was gonna be gone for a few days..well i set my Tims(timberland shoes for those who arnt down wit ma thugg dialekt...)on the roof of his car while i hung my shirts up on the inside and laid my ties flat..well sadly i forgot to take them off the roof and on we went..i dont think i need to mentioned what happened but my tims are no longer. i cant bare to imagine whats happening to them right now, so fat boy with smelly feet might be wearing them...hopefully they found a new home with someone more thugged out then me and they got to crush some skullz..hopefully. but i would like to make this post for you guys to share your feelings aobut my Tims. ill miss them..

JASON'S TIMBOS

MAY 2001 - MAY 2001

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i lost a dear pair of shelltoes to the reality of the mud puddle no less than a year ago...ill miss you boys.

ill pour out some kiwi for ya'll.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/images/psilocybin_2d_wht.gif'>

NAME : Psilocybin

CHEMICAL NAME : 3-[2-(Dimethylamino)ethyl]-1H-indol-4-ol dihydrogen phosphate ester

ALTERNATE CHEMICAL NAMES : O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine; Indocybin

CHEMICAL FORMULA C12H17N2O4P

MOLECULAR WEIGHT 284.25

MELTING POINT 220-228° C (Crystals from boiling water)

MELTING POINT 185-195° C (Crystals from methanol)

pH 5.2 (in 50% aq ethanol)

LD50 285 mg/kg i.v.(mice)

LD50 280 mg/kg i.v. (rats)

LD50 12.5 mg/kg i.v.(rabbits)

Originally posted by Chicken George:

....on the roof of his car while i hung my shirts up on the inside and laid my ties flat.....hopefully they found a new home with someone more thugged out then me....

haha...thats funny seeing those two statements in the same paragraph....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by kid toucher:

timberlands have got to be the ugliest shoes/boots ever made. it amazes me becuase they are so white trash yet all the wiggers wear em

What in the fuck are you talking about ugliest shoes ever made Timbos are one of the best footwear creations of all time.also like carharts rednecks can rock it and homeboys alike them shits is versatile

Archived