RESPECT....

EVENSAYIXSAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trains planes and automobiles

i am so down for freights, anyone who paints trains knows what i am saying. as far as stencils go, they are of course apart of graff the same as wheat paste is, etch, roller paint, and graff ho's. if it destroys and gets you ups. and if you mean what i think you mean by burning walls, meaning burning LEGAL walls then that shit is NOT graff, that is on some "aerosol artist type, i am too scared to bomb cause either i have kids, no balls and/or no time to bomb" then no i do not respect that shit. it's pretty to look at, like a dumb girl but in the end there is only one good thing a pretty dumb girl is good for.

Originally posted by wiseguy

what is wrong with stencils? banksy's stencils would skullfuck your shit.

NOTHINGS WRONG WITH STENCILS, ANDFUCK OFF NO STENCIL COULD SKULL FUCK MY SHIT, DONT EVEN COMPARE STENCILS TO PANELS OR PEICES!....DIFFERENT BALL GAME, AND YOUVE NEVER SEEN MY WORK, HAHAHAHA WISE GUY.

YOU FUCKEN NAME DROPPER....:lol:

definaly the person who rocks the illegal shit. As long as its straight letters on a fuckn over pass thats dope. I'm sick of all the kids that just sit around at the legal and sport their flicks like it was something important. There is nothn wrong with legals just as long as your not fuckn married to em and don't think your all hardcore cause you sit around there all day. And tagging, you can't get to much respect for just goin around and taggn shiza without at least puttn up a piece every now and then, or bomb. If you really want to be thug, go steal the fuckn paint then go fuck bombn in the day light off the busiest road and still sport a decient piece. I especially like the whole stealn part, it don't bother my conscience as long as i know its goin to good use. I have nothn to say about paintn steal since where i'm at you got to drive an hour just to get close to some yards that you can accually step one foot into without get yor balls bit off, at least thats what I hear. No trains for me yet, maybe soon when I get some extra time. But to summarize definatly the kids that rock respectfull illegal shit. NO TOYS. Peace

wow, almost everybody here prefers bombings. I've done both, but prefer mostly legal walls. Bombings are cool too, but most of the bombings in my town ain't shit, it's hard to respect them for a piece that's ugly. And if he bombed the whole fucking place, i don't care. If it's ugly it's ugly.

Some talk bout "bein' thug" and all that. That macho-shit is so immature. Who cares if you're hardcore? i don't. The guy that killed 10 people for no reason is more hardcore than you. Is that your role-model? There are more important things in life than proving how hard you are.

To me it's all about style. I had more appreciation for illegal stuff when graffiti was new and a bombings were something rare. But now every kid and his mama bomb the city like ain't no tomorrow. Not because they're hard enough to take the consequences for the love of HipHop, but because they just don't realize how hard the consequences will be for them. Many quit after being caught. Some don't, cause they're so fuckin "real". Those guys usually don't have a future. They get caught again and again, and in the end never go to work because every cent they'd earn already belongs to the state.

Originally posted by igor

wow, almost everybody here prefers bombings. I've done both, but prefer mostly legal walls. Bombings are cool too, but most of the bombings in my town ain't shit, it's hard to respect them for a piece that's ugly. And if he bombed the whole fucking place, i don't care. If it's ugly it's ugly.

Some talk bout "bein' thug" and all that. That macho-shit is so immature. Who cares if you're hardcore? i don't. The guy that killed 10 people for no reason is more hardcore than you. Is that your role-model? There are more important things in life than proving how hard you are.

To me it's all about style. I had more appreciation for illegal stuff when graffiti was new and a bombings were something rare. But now every kid and his mama bomb the city like ain't no tomorrow. Not because they're hard enough to take the consequences for the love of HipHop, but because they just don't realize how hard the consequences will be for them. Many quit after being caught. Some don't, cause they're so fuckin "real". Those guys usually don't have a future. They get caught again and again, and in the end never go to work because every cent they'd earn already belongs to the state.

sad but twue, sad but twue.

So basically you prefer legal walls because they look better and because the persons not riskin anything for em then you have the balls to knock those out riskin all they have for somethin they love? Fuck you......douche

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin

So basically you prefer legal walls because they look better and because the persons not riskin anything for em then you have the balls to knock those out riskin all they have for somethin they love? Fuck you......douche

of course i prefer walls that look better. Just like i prefer good looking women. If ugly women were illegal i still wouldn't pay you props for risking something for your love of ugly women. I just don't care about how much somebody risked, they're not doing it for me, but for themselves and mostly for the reputation of being super-cool.

If somebody risked his life for the love of eating something he has a deadly allergy to that would be about the same thing. I don't disrespect bombers. If their walls are cool i respect them just as much, but what i'm saying is that 1000 ugly bombings wouldn't impress me as much as 1 good piece, wether that piece be legal or not. I think Rens from Denmark is a cool. He's a bomber, but he's a good bomber. Not the only one of course, just an example. But about 98% of the bombings i see are rather ugly. And i'm talking about these 98%. I'll admit that a lot of stuff at halls of fame isn't that good either, but some of the pieces you see there are absolutely dope and almost impossible to do illegally. A lot of my favorite walls have been done legally but only few illegal ones.

And i still believe that most just don't realize what they are actually risking.

And it isn't my intention to piss off any bombers on this forum. I don't want to start a flame war here. It's just simply that skills impress me more than balls. I don't get high by looking at other people's balls.

Btw. i used to bomb too for the first 5 years in my graff-history.

Originally posted by EVENSAYIXSAY

NOTHINGS WRONG WITH STENCILS, ANDFUCK OFF NO STENCIL COULD SKULL FUCK MY SHIT, DONT EVEN COMPARE STENCILS TO PANELS OR PEICES!....DIFFERENT BALL GAME, AND YOUVE NEVER SEEN MY WORK, HAHAHAHA WISE GUY.

YOU FUCKEN NAME DROPPER....:lol:

well you did put stencils in the same category as tagging shower screens, stencils are still illegal, and while i agree that stencils are not the same thing as panels and peices, they are a legitimate form of graffiti in their own right...

...i wasnt name dropping when i mentioned banksy, i dont know him nor did i claim to... but perhaps you should check his thread out for some enlightenment on the kickassness of stencil graffiti.

...i can't believe someone is on here championing legal walls over bombing...and not just saying that they look better, but that they have more respect for the legal writer...do you have a large quantity of respect for blackbook kids too?...it just seems ridiculous to me...respect is earned...not in the five minutes that it takes to see one legal piece...but in the years of puttin in work on the streets, walls, trains with a persistent dedication to what they believe in...you talk about kids that bomb and then quit cause they get caught and say you have no respecet for them...well neithre do I...they're toys...put in solid work for years...and possibly you can begin to earn respect...

Originally posted by porque

...i can't believe someone is on here championing legal walls over bombing...and not just saying that they look better, but that they have more respect for the legal writer...do you have a large quantity of respect for blackbook kids too?...it just seems ridiculous to me...respect is earned...not in the five minutes that it takes to see one legal piece...but in the years of puttin in work on the streets, walls, trains with a persistent dedication to what they believe in...you talk about kids that bomb and then quit cause they get caught and say you have no respecet for them...well neithre do I...they're toys...put in solid work for years...and possibly you can begin to earn respect...

THANK YOU

Originally posted by porque

...do you have a large quantity of respect for blackbook kids too?

No i don't. Let me give a metaphor: If graffiti was Rap, then blackbook kids would be people just writing rhymes, never actually rapping.

The respect earned by bombing and the respect earned by writing legal walls can't be compared. Although both are graffiti they both earn respect on two totally different levels. Bombing mostly proves you're crazy, burning mostly proves skills. If you want to be respected for your balls, that's fine with me, but i don't. Breakers, rappers, djs all work legally and earn respect by proving skills, not how crazy they are. What's wrong with me looking at graffiti the same way, as a discipline of skills?

No i don't. Let me give a metaphor: If graffiti was Rap, then blackbook kids would be people just writing rhymes, never actually rapping.

The respect earned by bombing and the respect earned by writing legal walls can't be compared. Although both are graffiti they both earn respect on two totally different levels. Bombing mostly proves you're crazy, burning mostly proves skills. If you want to be respected for your balls, that's fine with me, but i don't. Breakers, rappers, djs all work legally and earn respect by proving skills, not how crazy they are. What's wrong with me looking at graffiti the same way, as a discipline of skills?

DIE

what the fuck? Do you feel personally insulted because i have more respect for Mode2 than for... damn, i can't even think of a bomber who's bombing status would be the equivalent to that.

I'm not disrespecting anybody, the poll is not "who loves burners and hates bombings", it's "who prefers burners over bombings". You got a problem with someone saying "here, i do"? Man, you got to learn to respect other peoples opinions. You don't have to agree with my opinion, but you should learn to tolerate it.

what the fuck? Do you feel personally insulted because i have more respect for Mode2 than for... damn, i can't even think of a bomber who's bombing status would be the equivalent to that.

I'm not disrespecting anybody, the poll is not "who loves burners and hates bombings", it's "who prefers burners over bombings". You got a problem with someone saying "here, i do"? Man, you got to learn to respect other peoples opinions. You don't have to agree with my opinion, but you should learn to tolerate it.

Ja, easily eclipses Mode2 in their seperate fields.......and oh yea....DIE :cool:

Archived